Place an Advert
Home > Tents For Sale > De Waard > Advert Detail
De Waard Lepelaar, 4 berth, (2004) £ 1,200.00
Location: Merseyside Added: 06/06/2021 Price: £ 1,200.00
Manufacturer: De Waard Sleeps: 4 Year: 2004
The De Waard Lepelaar is a very high quality, durable tent which can withstand very bad weather and strong winds. De Waard tents are not available to buy new in the UK. The Lepelaar is no longer manufactured but the price for an equivalent package new would be around 4000 Euros https://www.dewaardtenten.nl/ We are selling the tent as we can no longer manage tent camping and have moved to a camper van. We are the only owners of this tent and we imported it from the Netherlands in 2004. The colours of the tent are as in the photographs
The package for sale comprises De Waard Lepelaar Dutch canvas tent plus,
• Inner tent with woollen floor
• Varioluifel: large variable awning
• 2 Windscherm: zip-on wind shield side wings
• Mesh carpet to fit over groundsheet between entrance and inner tent, plus pockets (shown in photos) and coat hangers
• All pegs and guy ropes
• instructions in Dutch and in English
Overall the tent and parts are in very good condition. It is very clean with some slight white staining as seen in photos and the windscherm colour is faded from sunlight. There is one very small hole in the varioluifel. One of the tapes to hold the windscherm to the main tent has been repaired. All zips and guys are in good condition. It was used each year from 2004 to 2015 for two or three weeks camping but has always been stored clean and dry inside our house after use. The photos show the main tent as erected in May 2021.
• Main tent 340 cm wide x 450 cm long (on the ground - the attached porch juts out further if not using the vario etc). Integral sturdy ground sheet. Windows in the front doors with mosquito netting above and clip down covers. The doors can be opened up completely.
• Inner tent (2 compartments, separated with a curtain that can be rolled back) 340 cm (170 x 2) x 250 cm long. Note this is completely separate and you can use the main tent without the inner.
• 250 cm high at the main pole and 195 cm at the entrance. 50cm walls with two zipped ventilation sections at the back.
• Main tent 29 kg
• Poles 16 kg
• Pegs 8kg
• Inner tent, wind shields, variable awning, hanging pockets, carpet 21kg
Collection in person although we could deliver if on the route of one of our travels.
IMPORTANT: Before contacting any seller, please read our advice on scammers
Ad by UKCS Member: JohnandPen (Private Sale)
Contact the seller by email: