|Employer's Name: Camping And Caravanning Club Site||Location: Dorset|
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a not-for-profit organisation, which means that every penny spent with us is invested back into improving facilities and services for our members.
We run over 100 campsites in our network, theyre set in some of the most picturesque locations, nearby to leading tourist destinations across the UK and we pride ourselves on having friendly campsite staff and excellent facilities.
We have several posts available for seasonal Site Assistants based in the New Forest. Our Holiday Site Assistants come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but what's paramount is delivering an excellent customer service to those staying on our campsites.
The Holiday Sites Assistant Role is underpinned by our mission statement which is:
To provide the best campsites, services and experiences
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcoming new and returning customers in a friendly and helpful manner
• To manage bookings over the phone and (when safely able to do so) in person - ensuring a high level of customer service is always delivered
• To undertake all aspects of site operations including general upkeep of the site, minor repairs, ground care, grass cutting and cleaning of amenities including toilet blocks
• Assist in the running of the site office and performing administration duties
Were looking for the following in applications:
• A strong customer focus, with proven experience in providing excellent customer service
• Confidence in using Microsoft packages and using computers in general
• Ability to travel onto a specific site in the New Forest each day of work
The job can be extremely rewarding for the right candidates despite the work being physically demanding. We think it will appeal to those who enjoy working outdoors. Any experience of camping and caravanning is beneficial as everything that the Holiday Site Assistants deal with on a day-to-day basis will naturally be camping related.
These are seasonal roles for 2021. Contracts vary in length but typically run from April through to September.
If you are interested in applying, please send in a cv with cover note.
|Salary: £8.91 per hour plus free pitch and electric||Ask for: |
Sorry, applications for this vacancy closed on 07 August 2021