|Employer's Name: Mother Iveys Bay Holiday Park||Location: Cornwall (East)|
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our reception team at Mother Ivey's Bay Holiday park. We are the first accredited 'Living Wage' Holiday Park and believe our team is as important to us as our customers. Our business is built on great customer service and delivering excellence at every level.
Mother Ivey's Bay Holiday Park is an award-winning holiday park based near Padstow on the north coast of Cornwall. We provide a combination of touring, camping and hire caravans from Easter through to the end of October each year and provide cover for our sister site Martha's Orchard at Constantine Bay which has luxury lodges and house available all year round. Mother Ivey's Bay has its own stunning golden sandy beach with turquoise waters.
We are looking for a receptionist to join our team. The successful candidate will be required to ensure all administrative tasks are completed to a high standard and provide a professional service to ensure total customer satisfaction. Other duties will involve updating spreadsheets, answering the phones and emails, and dealing with any requests from customers coming into reception.
• Experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given. We do however require candidates to have good communication skills and show motivation and competence.
• The successful candidate must be friendly, organised and punctual.
• It is essential that the successful candidate can work well as part of a team.
• The hours are 37.5 hours per week at £10.00 per hour.
• We have limited accommodation for staff, so staff who already live nearby or can find their own accommodation is preferred.
|Salary: £10 per hour||Ask for: |
Sorry, applications for this vacancy closed on 30 July 2021