|Employer's Name: Fairwood Lakes Holiday Park (was Cuckoos Rest)||Location: Wiltshire|
Our family run holiday park consists of 20 camping pitches, 6 luxury lakeside lodges, a variety of glamping accommodation such as quirky tree houses and shepherds huts, a café, shop, fishing lakes and childrens play areas. The park is open to day visitors as well as guests staying at the park. We remain open throughout the year offering seasonal events and host a popular Christmas trail and Grotto experience.
Our hardworking team strive to exceed customer expectations at all times and our Season Site Warden Couple will be integral to the continuance of our parks sterling reputation. You will be responsible for achieving and maintaining the highest possible standards in all aspects of the presentation of our grounds, facilities and accommodations. We aim to ensure every visitor has an enjoyable experience with great service. Our expectations when it comes to cleanliness are second to none and these standards will need to be at the forefront of everything you do. The ideal candidates will have a good eye for detail, a passion for delivering first class customer service and excellent communication skills.
This will be a live-in position - ideally you will bring your own caravan although accommodation can be discussed.
POSITION 1 - Warden
- Gardening: Grass mowing, weeding and general land maintenance of all pitches and lodge gardens.
- Lake care: including monitoring water levels during periods of high rainfall, path care, litter clearing, clearing overgrowth and general site maintenance.
- Small repairs: attend small repairs and callouts to lodges such as minor plumbing needs, repaint works and typical accommodation repairs and maintenance.
- Park security: retain the park security phone for out of hours customer call outs. Conduct regular site patrols, manage guest behavior and deal with any customer conflicts.
- Out of hours check ins: Welcome late arriving guests in the absence of day time reception staff.
- Waste management: drive the company van for tip runs, site clearance and the collection or delivery of larger items.
Other project work
- Site lodge improvements, park upgrades or event preparations.
- Be prepared to work on any other projects on or off site as directed.
POSITION 2 - Front of House & Housekeeping Assistant
- Café management: including stock purchasing, maintaining an immaculately clean environment, managing and maintaining our 5 star food hygiene rating and meeting all Environmental Health requirements.
- Food preparation: including the creation of both savoury and sweet dishes. Keeping adequate stock of a variety of homemade cakes according to carefully monitored customer footfall and establishing a workable winter menu. Creating a Sunday Roast offering and maximizing the winter income through this offering.
- Delivering seasonal menus: such as burgers, curries or fish and chips during the Christmas events.
- Private party catering: Creating the catering needs to small functions offered at the park such as Weddings and birthday parties.
- Barista tasks: Welcoming and seating guests, taking orders, operating the Epos system and creating hot beverages to order.
- Food shopping: shopping to collect necessary food supplies with maximizing sales margins in mind.
- Changeovers: you will expect to be assigned accommodation changeovers which includes complete cleaning of our lodges inside and out in preparation for the arrival of new guests.
- Hot Tubs: frequent emptying, cleaning and refilling of our lodge Hot Tubs and ensuring their management meets relevant Health and Safety standards.
- General Cleaning: Cleaning and maintenance of common areas such as café, decks, soft play, play equipment and toilet facilities.
- COVID 19: Applying the extra cleaning and necessary procedures needed throughout the park as a whole to ensure we operate in a COVID 19 safe manner.
- Become familiar with the company booking software and systems to enable reception cover, answer customer enquires and take bookings.
Flexibility is a must due to the nature of the business and you must expect to work weekends and a varied amount of hours to achieve the needs of the park.
We are looking for applicants who:
· Are trustworthy and reliable.
· Have a positive nature and a can do attitude.
· Display high levels of energy in the workplace and enthusiasm to the tasks in hand.
· Are confident work independently and happy working as part of a team.
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Have previous experience in a similar role.
· Are enthusiastic about their role and value the standard of cleanliness and presentation the Company would like to maintain.
· Can demonstrate the ability to perform under pressure.
This is a fixed term, full time position from 1st March until 30th September 2022 however there will be an opportunity to discuss extensions at that point.
The role comes with onsite accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£10.00 per hour
|Salary: 18720.00||Ask for: |
Sorry, applications for this vacancy closed on 31 January 2022