Wagtail Park York
North Yorkshire (Browse area)
Tel: 07970 643777
Visit their website Check Digital TV coverage See Weather Forecast
This site has an availability calendar. You can check for availability here
We are taking bookings - see our opening dates below.
Our toilet and shower facilities will be open.
To enquire about a booking
or for more information please contact us
Opening Dates this year: 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022
Ideally situated between the A1237 and the A64, a brand new site opened March 2011. Set in 10 acres of landscaped parkland, 3 miles form the historic centre of York. Well place for the out of town shopping facilities of Monks Cross(1 mile). Park and ride 1.5 miles. Waterworld and F1 racing 1.5 miles.
Site fully accessible for disabled guests. Luxury shower blocks with under floor heating.
Supervised well behaved children welcome - We request that children do not play ball games around the caravans. Pet friendly with seperate dog walking areas. Well stocked fishing lake with 25 pegs.
York is situated right on your doorstep with all it's history and attractions. Also close by:
- The York maze, solve this years a-mazing design.
- Many golf clubs.
- Flamingo Land, one of the top theme parks in the UK.
- Yorkshire Air Musuem, largest independant air museum in Britain.
- Castle Howard, a stately home which also has a wonderful arboretum set in the outstanding Howardian Hills of North Yorkshire.
- Eden Camp Museum covering all military, political and civilian events from World War Two.
- Dalby Forest, enjoy a wide range of recreational activities by exploring woodlands on foot, cycle and horseback or even getting high up in the tree canopy.
- North Yorkshire Moors
- North Yorkshire Railway
- The coastal resorts of Scarborough and Whitby are easily accessible.
| Tent Pitches
|| Caravan Pitches
|| Motorhome Pitches
|| Small Campervans
| Glamping Units
|| No Statics for Hire
|| No Statics on Sale
|| No Seasonal Pitches
| Electric Hookups
|| No Hardstanding Pitches
|| No Fully Serviced Pitches
|| No Caravan Storage
|Who's it for|
| Families Welcome
|| Not Members Only
|| No Rallies
|| Not Naturist Site
| Dogs Welcome
|| No Dogs Allowed
|| Groups Welcome
| Toilet Facilities
|| Hot Showers
|| No Washing Up Area
|| No Bathroom
| No Baby Changing
|| No Laundry
|| Drinking Water
|| Disabled Friendly
| Chemical Disposal
|| No Battery Charging
|| No Gas Exchange
|| Recycling Facilities
| No Kitchen Facilities
|| No Freezer / Fridge
|| No Motorhome Point
|| No Wifi Access
| Shop <1 mile
|| Bar <1 mile
|| Restaurant or Cafe or Takeaway <1 mile
| No Playground
|| No TV Room
|| No Games Room
|| No Evening Ents
| Fishing On Site
|| No Wild Swimming
|| No Indoor Pool
|| No Outdoor Pool
| No Horse Riding
|| No Cycle Hire
|| No Golf
|| No Tennis
| No Beach
|| No Watersports
|| No Boat Launch
| No Sea Views
|| Not Working Farm
|| Campfires not Allowed
|| Open All Year
| Lakeside Pitches
|| Public Transport <1 mile
|| No Dog Walk
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
- From the South on the A1 - take the A64 junction to York/Scarborough.
- At the end of the A64 dual carriageway, take the left lane at the roundabout for York.
- Immediately take the next right at the first roundabout, onto the A1237 ring road.
- After a few hundred yards, at the first roundabout, turn right onto North Lane.
- We are a little way down on the right.
From the north on the A1 take the A59 junction follow the A59 to the A1237 turn left onto A1237 at the eighth roundabout turn left into north lane wagtail park sign at side of road then 1/2 mile down on right hand side is the campsite
Where is the nearest shop to Wagtail Park York? There is a shop within 1 mile
View all facilities
Is Wagtail Park York dog friendly? YES
View all facilities
Would Wagtail Park York suit me or my family and friends? We have 134 independent reviews to tell you all you need to know
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Visit their website Submit a Review Read Visitor Reviews
All Sites in North Yorkshire Other Sites Near York Other sites within 10 miles
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write a Review of this Site to Win a £150 Amazon Voucher!
Write a review of this campsite
and you could win £150 of Amazon vouchers
. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!
Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!