The Orchard Camp Site
Suffolk (Browse area)
Tel: 07818 034729
Check Digital TV coverage See Weather Forecast Visit their website
Pitches: 11 acres plus 20 electric pitches
Open: March 30th 2018
Save to Virtual Brochure
| Tent Pitches
|| Caravan Pitches
|| Motorhome Pitches
|| Glamping Units
| No Statics for Hire
|| No Statics on Sale
|| No Seasonal Pitches
|| No Caravan Storage
| Electric Hookups
|| Hardstanding Pitches
|Who's it for|
| Adults Only
|| Club Members Only
|| Rallies Welcome
|| Naturist Site
| Dogs Welcome
|| No Dogs Allowed
|| Groups Welcome
|| Motorbikers Welcome
| Toilet Facilities
|| Hot Showers
|| Washing Up
| Baby Changing Facilities
|| Laundry On Site
|| Drinking Water
|| Disabled Friendly
| Chemical Disposal
|| Battery Charging
|| Gas Exchange
|| Recycling Facilities
| Kitchen Facilities
|| Freezer Available
|| Motorhome Point
|| Fully Serviced Pitches
| Shop On Site
|| Bar On Site
|| Restaurant On Site
|| Wifi Access
| Kids Playground
|| TV Room
|| Games Room
|| Evening Entertainment
| Fishing On Site
|| Wild Swimming On Site
|| Indoor Pool
|| Outdoor Pool
| Horse Riding <1 mile
|| Cycle Hire <5 miles
|| Golf <1 mile
|| Tennis <1 mile
| Beach <10 miles
|| Watersports On Site
|| Boat Launch / Mooring On Site
| Sea Views
|| Working Farm
|| Campfires Allowed
|| Open All Year
| Riverside Location
|| Dog Walk
|| Public Transport <1 mile
Listed Time Out & Rough Guide
Winner Camping Magazine Award 2010 - Best UK Campsite.
The Top Ten reasons our clients give for returning to The Orchard Campsite year after year…
1. No third party booking agencies - when you book you can discuss your exact requirements with Alan, the owner, or his son Stuart, the site General Manager.
2. No check-in times - you can arrive whenever our site shop/reception is open AND even better …
3. No check-out times - so you can stay until midnight on the day of departure. This means you can relax and enjoy the site for the full duration of your holiday.
4. ‘Free pitching - we dont have numbered pitches, you simply take up the amount of space you need.
5. Personal service from the owners - if you have a question or query during your time at The Orchard you will always be able to meet with Alan or Stuart, who will do all they can to ensure you have a brilliant time.
6. One of the best stocked campsite shops ever encountered - with delicious local meat, bread and other bakery products available most days. Products can be pre-ordered before your stay and we make sure we stick to high street prices. We also stock around 150 types of wine, beer and spirits from around the world for you to try, and a range of hot and cold beverages.
7. The free ‘glow-stick frenzy for the little ones - every Saturday (plus Wednesdays during school holidays).
8. On-the-ground campfires - there is nothing quite like sitting around the fire with your friends and family, chatting and laughing and toasting marshmallows. Our wood is from a local renewable source. One tree is planted for every tree cut down.
9. Our simple inclusive pricing - you pay only for your pitch (with or without electric hook-up). We do not charge extra for cars, awnings, dogs, children or visitors.
10. You can camp as a group - we are a relaxed and sociable site and are very happy to accommodate group bookings. Its a great place to have a birthday get-together, family reunion or celebration!
Coast - unspoilt
Forests - free and ALIENS have been sighted!
Farm Parks - expensive
Farmers Markets (if you like sun dried stuff and quails eggs)
Vineyards - Mines a Merlot
Swimming Pools - Woodbridge nearby, Leiston bigger but colder, Stradbroke - further but shallower
Country Pubs and Restaurants - check with site for current recommendation
Castles - Framlingham (no roof!) Orford (with roof)
Sutton Hoo burial chamber (empty! - all in British Museum)
Woodbridge Tide Mill
Cycling - quiet lanes and lots of off road tracks - bring your own or hire on site - recommend you pre-book
From Ipswich A12N take 2nd exit to Wickham Market into village left onto Spring Lane then another 500 metres
From Lowestoft A12S take 1st exit to Wickham Market
From West A14 leave at A140 follow B1078 through Coddenham. Watch junction, good example of Local Authority stupidity(if you are not careful you will go towards Needham Market and find yourself back on the A14 going home!) - once on B1078 (Coddenham) continue to Wickham Market,left at first junction, right onto Spring Lane
From East use a boat then B1078
Rail 2 miles away at CAMPSEA ASHE
MAXIMUM of 20 MPH on the lane please!
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Send an Email enquiry to this Site Save to Virtual Brochure
Visit their website Submit Review
Other Sites in Postcode IP
All Sites in Suffolk
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write your own Review to win a £150 Amazon Voucher!!
|Take five minutes to win £150 of Amazon vouchers. If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!|
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...