Reviews of Brighton Caravan And Motorhome Club Site

Campsite Search > UK > England > South East > East Sussex > Brighton > Brighton Caravan And Motorhome Club Site Reviews

Brighton Caravan And Motorhome Club Site
East Brighton Park
Brighton
East Sussex   (Browse area)
BN2 5TS
Tel: 01342 327 490
Check Digital TV coverage    See Weather Forecast

Tent Pitches   Caravan Pitches   Motorhome Pitches   Glamping Units
 Chemical Disposal   No Battery Charging   Gas Exchange   No Recycling Facilities
 No Kitchen Facilities   No Freezer / Fridge    Motorhome Point
 Shop <5 miles   Bar <5 miles   Restaurant <5 miles   Wifi Access
 Fishing <5 miles   No Wild Swimming   Indoor Pool <5 miles   Outdoor Pool <5 miles
 No Horse Riding   No Cycle Hire   Golf <5 miles   No Tennis
 Beach <5 miles   Watersports <5 miles   Boat Launch / Mooring <5 miles
 No Sea Views   Not Working Farm   No Campfires Allowed   Open All Year
 No Waterside Pitches   Public Transport <1 mile  Offroad Dog Walk On Site or Direct Access

Reviews:  151 in total, now showing 141 to 150                 Previous 10          Next 10
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16

Our site is opening in line with government guidance and we are taking bookings for arrivals from 04/07/2020 onwards , please be assured you can book with confidence. Our toilet / shower facilities will be open. Some communal areas may be restricted - please check with us for more information

To enquire about a booking or for more information please contact us

Reviewer: karentwo 1 review from this member

August 2004
A lovely site, very clean and well laid out. We had read the reviews before we went and were a little worried about how we would be greeted as we were tenting campers. However, we needn't have worried as we were greeted by one of the wardens and shown where to pitch our tent. Shower facilities were cramped but adequate and more importantly kept clean. Not too far from Brighton front although if you want a taxi there are plenty to choose from and not too expensive either. Will definitely return for another stay at Sheepcote Valley.

Reviewer: jez_z3 1 review from this member

July 2004
Lovely campsite. Still at least 40 min walk from Brighton pier but the closest campsite. A few shops and cafes nearby.
Staff friendly and well run and clean site.
The only down side was the manager, he is a bit of a freeky bloke and he scared my lady friend somewhat but I think he acted the way he did as he obviously had been drinking judging by his breath, so as long as he doesnt make an apearance then all should be very good..he wasnt a monster though, more of a basil faulty really

Reviewer: JULIED444 61 reviews from this member

March 2004
Good playground for children and very warm toliet block (it was March at the time of our visit!) very close to Brighton.

Very large site, with pitches quite close together, I would imagine quite noisy at the height of the season, but with 2 toliet blocks, you would not have to queue too long for the showers.

Would recommend :-)

Reviewer: pol67 2 reviews from this member

June 04
We only stayed for one night, but were impressed with the facilities, and the friendliness of the staff. The site is a short walk (20 min) to Brighton pier and town centre, along the sea front and also has easy acsess to the surrounding countryside.
Was very expensive, but with no other sites for competition in the area, it is a case of here or nowhere. That said we would go back to this one any way. Try the cafe at the cricket pavillion along the track for breakfast, highly recomended full english!

Reviewer: pentode134 1 review from this member

June 2004
I read the other reviews of this site before I went to Brighton so I was going to go to another site, but my wife persuaded me to stay at Sheepcote Valley as it was so near to Brighton, well I can only give praise, the staff were welcoming, helpful, the site was well laid out and so clean.
I had a nice quiet spot to pitch my tent, (I will say I stayed during the week) so prob more busy at weekends and yes I think it could be less costly, but there is not another site as close to Brighton with as good facilities so time you have paid for extra petrol and wasted time travelling its better to pay the extra money and enjoy your holliday. Regards Dennis

Reviewer: timmakin1 1 review from this member

August 2003
Last year me and a couple of friends did a road trip around the south coast of England. We stopped at the camp site for two nights and unlike other camp sites they didn't make a fuss of us being a small group of lads, this was great as we got turned down because we were a group of lads in our early twenties.
Great facilities, one of the best camp sites we stayed at!!!

Reviewer: saly tatnall 1 review from this member

September 2003
Clean and tidy site with good facilities, especially the mother and toddler room which even had a small bath! The staff were new and very friendly, not the demons that some encountered. It was very expensive though and because of this we will not be returning

Reviewer: Miss Moore 1 review from this member

September 2003
My friend and I went to the Sheepcote Valley site for 3 nights, in our new tent, and we really enjoyed our stay there. The site is located very close to Brighton centre and offers modern, clean and accessable facilities. The Reception staff were very welcoming and the warden was pleasant.

It is quite expensive to stay at Sheepcote valley as they charge per person, plus per tent and then per car. There are three small fields each with its own car park, however one field is sloped and I am sure in the height of the season, when the site is busy, some unlucky campers would have a nightmare pitching their tents on it. All in all my friend and I had a great time and we would definately return.

Reviewer: A Harris

Aug 2003
Well-maintained site and they've done the best with the location. I do agree though that as a tent camper I didn't feel the most welcome and know what the other reviewers mean by feeling second class. I couldn't get any real privacy as it's all a bit cramped on the site. I feel the site is ideal for motorhomes. I think too it's expensive.

Reviewer: Laura

august 2002
I had a brilliant stay at Sheepcote Valley, there is indeed a section of the tent ares which is on a steep hill, but we moved down to the flat ground on our second day as a space became free. The staff were efficient, the site's general cleanliness was faultless, and we found it very peaceful, yet friendly. I'd definately go back!

Previous     151 Reviews in total, now showing 141 to 150      Next

Write a Review of this Site to Win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Is Brighton Caravan And Motorhome Club Site child friendly?  YES, it accepts children & has a playground  View all facilities

Where is the nearest shop to Brighton Caravan And Motorhome Club Site?  There is a shop within 5 miles  View all facilities

Is Brighton Caravan And Motorhome Club Site dog friendly?  YES  View all facilities

Other Sites Near Brighton      Other sites within 10 miles   -   All Sites in East Sussex

UKCS Meet Camping Exhibition, Wokingham 26/06 to 28/06
Approximately 100 different tents on display, and a range of camping accessories ...more