Reviews of Manor House Touring Park

Campsite Search > UK > North West England > Lancashire > Blackpool > Manor House Touring Park > Reviews

Manor House Touring Park

Glamping Units   Statics for Hire   Statics on Sale   Seasonal Pitches
 Adults Only   Not Members Only   Rallies Welcome   Not Naturist Site
 No Kitchen Facilities   No Freezer / Fridge    Motorhome Point   Wifi Access
 Shop <5 miles   Bar <1 mile   Restaurant or Cafe or Takeaway <1 mile
 Fishing <1 mile   Wild Swimming <5 miles   Indoor Pool <5 miles   No Outdoor Pool
 Horse Riding <1 mile   No Cycle Hire   Golf <5 miles   Tennis <1 mile
 Beach <5 miles   Watersports <5 miles   No Boat Launch
 No Sea Views   Not Working Farm   Campfires Allowed
 No Waterside Pitches   Public Transport <1 mile  No Dog Walk

Reviews:  247 in total, now showing 201 to 210                 Previous 10          Next 10
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25

Date of Visit: November 2012 Unit:  Campervan
Reviewer: Highgateuk 21 reviews from this member

I agree with the previous reviewers, it is a lovely little site with excellent and clean facilities, well laid out and obviously well cared for. I only have two little niggles and the first is the approach road is quite potholed, so drive slowly down it, in first gear.

The other thing is that the facilities could be improved by the addition of a washing up and veg prep area, I know that we have the facilities on board our campervan but as always they are difficult to use easily.

That said I have no difficulty in recommending this site and will be happy to return to it.

Date of Visit: September 2012 Unit:  Motorhome
Reviewer: Chris Hume 17 reviews from this member

Well, really unsure where to start as all the previous campers have said it all. If ever you visit Blackpool then this is the site to be on.

Everything is excellent. Glad I looked at the reviews before we went on our travels as that is what helped me choose this site. If ever we re visit Blackpool we will come back. Off to tell our friends about this site now.

Keep up your good work.

Date of Visit: September 2012 Unit:  Touring Caravan
Reviewer: Steve and blackpool 2 reviews from this member

My wife and I are probably a little bit biased as we have been visiting this site for a few years now. The site owners have told us that last year we visited the site more than anyone else, and probably again this year.

We are very fussy about the quality of sites we visit and the amount of time we spend here speaks for itself. Without doubt the best site I have ever visited. I cannot think of anything negative to say. A beautiful oasis, the gem of Blackpool.

Reviewer: Tyto 1 review from this member

This was my first time touring a caravan so was a bit nervous about sites, but need not have bothered what a fantastic site. The hosts were more than helpful. The site was so tranquil and impeccably clean. Me and my wife were so impressed we will be going back. The grass was well kept but we were allowed to put our awning on it. Shopping was good, super stores 10 minutes away, also 10 minutes walk was a pub which did good meals. Yes roll on next summer so we can go back. Best holiday we have had for relaxation.

Date of Visit: September 2012 Unit:  Motorhome
Reviewer: Vcemmins 3 reviews from this member

Stayed at Manor Houes Park for a few nights from 2nd Sept. Its a lovely well kept site The owner is very friendly and helpful. Manicured lawns Hedges and grounds. You have your own nameplate on your pitch when you arrive, this is surrounded by coloured lights at night. Very clean toilet and shower. If we ever visit Blackpool again Manor House is where we would stay. All but one pitch are level and tarmac and the other one is shingle. We stayed on the Shingle one is fine

Reviewer: Mickmld 1 review from this member

I have visited many caravan sites over the last 30 odd years in England and over sees, but never could I say that any of the sites were 100%, no where near.

This site is closest I have come to saying this site is 100%. I can say it is 99% in every way. The grass is kept better than any bowling green I have seen. In fact it is that good my wife asked if it was ok to put a sun lounger on, the answer was yes.

The shower is the best I have seen, it is the cleanest I have seen and the help from the owners is next to none. I can honestly say this is the best kept site I have visited.

If you are after a guaranteed quiet and clean site with any help you require then look no further.

If you come across a site as good or better than this please let me know. You may be asking for the reason not to say it is 100%.

All that is missing is free wi fi.

Reviewer: Ratone 2 reviews from this member

This was our first visit to Manor House Park and we have to echo previous praise from other visitors.

We were so delighted with the personalised and warmest welcome from the owners that we have ever experienced making us feel at home as soon as we arrived.

Every aspect of Manor House Park is outstanding compared to other sites we have visited. We were allocated the perfect pitch for our 5 day stay and wished we had booked for 2 weeks! Our well-behaved dog was made very welcome and we appreciated the hard work carried out by the owner to keep the lawns and park immaculate. The facilities are also first class - well done Sharon!

The site is very friendly, has the highest standards thanks to some well planned rules of the site and we were made to feel comfortable and relaxed at all times. The site offers peace and quite and an all round top quality service where nothing is too much trouble. All amenities close by when required.

Thank you for being perfect hosts and for making our stay so very special and unique in offering the best ever standards and hospitality. We look forward to booking again very soon when we have our next holiday dates available to us.

Reviewer: Berty 4 reviews from this member

Remember as a kid your school trips to France, then as an adult you return to France & discover Monaco, well I can only describe this site as the principality of Blackpool (& campsites), it really is a gem,

The lawns are are likened to bowling greens, the time spent manicuring the splendid gardens must be long & arduous to the owners credit,

All the facilities are spotless & are kept like I would keep my own at home,

Within 5 minutes drive of the site are tesco & morrisons for any forgotten supplies, a decent pub 10 minutes walk away which does decent food & ale & any football fans games are shown on sky sports in there,

There is also a bus stop where you can take the bus into Blackpool, the owner has even taken the trouble to put the bus timetable in the smallest room, so if you forget your newspaper to read you can decide which bus to catch.

When you arrive at the site Jeremy & Sharon will meet & greet you at the site & answer any questions you may have, I have never known Prince Albert or any of the grimaldi's meet & greet you with as much enthusiasm as these splendid hosts.

Date of Visit: August 2012 Unit:  Motorhome
Reviewer: DJMotorhomer 48 reviews from this member

First time we have used the site and all the previous review are correct.

What a site it is, we were also met on arrival by Jeremy and Sharon, showed to our pitch with our name on a nameplate that lit up at night in neons.

Beautifully tended grass and well laid out for ten units. Spotless shower room.

Excellent site, adults only.

The only negative I could find was there is obviously a dog kennels nearby and barking could be a little intrusive at times otherwise faultless.

Reviewer: Skokybear 3 reviews from this member

Our first visit to Manor House Park and after writing this review I am phoning to book again.

It was such a fantastic surprise on arrival to see the most beautifully well kept gardens we have ever seen. The facilities are first class as well, the shower room is a 'proper' cubicle that gleams with cleanliness.

Our arrival was met with Jeremy showing us to our pitch and before we could exit our car the caravan was unhitched ready to go onto the pitch, he is the most helpful guy ever. Sharon is the one that keeps the facilities clean and well stocked, and a darn good job she does as well!

Thank you to you both for a great 4 days stay, you should be proud of your achievements in the perfect running of your park, you will see us again.

Previous     247 Reviews in total, now showing 201 to 210      Next

Write a Review of this Site to Win a 150 Amazon Voucher!

Is Manor House Touring Park child friendly?  NO, this site is adult only  View all facilities

Where is the nearest shop to Manor House Touring Park?  There is a shop within 5 miles  View all facilities

Is Manor House Touring Park dog friendly?  YES  View all facilities

Other Sites Near Blackpool      Other sites within 10 miles   -   All Sites in Lancashire

UKCS Meet TribFest Music Festival 19/08 to 21/08
Tribfest is the biggest and best tribute band music festival in the world. Held in August in Yorkshire - Win Family Weekend Camping Tickets

Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here. You may view our privacy and cookie policy and terms and conditions here. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2022