Reviews of Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site

Campsite Search > UK > England > East Anglia > Norfolk > Cromer > Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site Reviews

Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site

Fishing <1 mile   No Wild Swimming   No Indoor Pool   No Outdoor Pool
 No Horse Riding   Cycle Hire On Site   Golf <5 miles   No Tennis
 Beach <1 mile   Watersports <10 miles   Boat Launch / Mooring <10 miles
 Sea Views   Working Farm   No Campfires Allowed   Not Open All Year
 No Waterside Pitches   Public Transport <1 mile  Offroad Dog Walk On Site or Direct Access

Reviews:  373 in total, now showing 341 to 350                 Previous 10          Next 10
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38

We are taking bookings , please be assured you can book with confidence. Our toilets are Open. Our showers are Open. Other communal areas may be restricted - please check with us for more information

To enquire about a booking or for more information please contact us

Reviewer: Sarahj 3 reviews from this member

August 2005
I feel I have to balance out the previous reviews!!
I found the showers warm at any time and the site was not noisy during my stay. My children enjoyed the 'adventure playground' type park and as we had pitched close we could let them go there alone. The site was FULL of children, which was a bonus for me and we met some really nice people.
We were in each others pockets but I am happy about that as long as my neighbours are friendly!!
I didnt find dog mess an issue.
Shops / pubs are close by and you have fantastic views over the sea. I would recommend it but not for those who want to 'get away from it all', certainly not at this time of year! Weather was AWFUL during our stay as well..... but we still had fun.

Reviewer: Julie allin 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
Manor farm is a lovely site if you stay in Guerneys Plantation field it has a lovely sea view, nice and quiet and plenty of space. Toilets were nice and clean and showers were clean.
We would definitely go there again cause it was very peaceful, no noise trouble. Only ten minutes to your nearest supermarket Morrisons.
There are plenty of taps for you to get water from.

Reviewer: Cooper clan 3 reviews from this member

August 2005
Just got home from our first camping trip, stayed 5 nights on marlpit field with our 2 girls age 3 and 8 who loved the site especially the playground we pitched right next to it so they could play happily nearby. beautiful countryside seaviews, very pretty and peaceful
Toilets and showers were clean always had soap and loo roll!! hot water system did break down only temp and was fixed within an hour,
washing up facilities good , had a freezer but someone nicked my mini icepacks! which was a shame.
I would definitely use the site again, everyone was so friendly, the children made friends quickly, great for families.
We visited the shire horse centre nearby nice day out, the beach was lovely a great escape from city life and work.

Reviewer: Emma68 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
I loved this place and so did my twin 13 year olds and their friend and my 13 month baby, oh not forgetting the dogs!

The toilets and showers were basic but spotless and the showers were lovely and warm.

The views were great, loads of lovely walks.

Will go again.

Reviewer: Philipwinfield 1 review from this member

August 2005
We went to Manor Farm mainly due to the reviews www.ukcampsite.co.uk. We were very disappointed. The site does not have marked pitches and despite a sign to pitch tents 20 feet apart, coming back to find someone 3 feet from your tent is annoying. Maybe it is due to overbooking as it was very full.

The shower & toilet block was clean but the hot water was usually tepid unless showering at midday. It would have been nice to have a member of staff walk around at night as it was very noisy on Fri and Sat nights. The walk to the sea involved dodging dog mess and the final straw was the weather! I guess I can't complain on that count!

Despite all of the above I would consider returning at the start of the season during a quiet mid week break as when partially full I can imagine it being a great spot.

Reviewer: Diana hill 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
Great for families, very well maintained and clean. A good introduction to camping as a very nice site. Marl pit did get crowded at the weekend so best to pitch mid afternoon then relax and look at the sea.
Certainly recommend it.

Reviewer: Matlot139 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
The site is very nice and well maintained. The shower facilities were clean and the water nice and hot. And the washing up area was very good, they have a freezer for your icepacks (very useful). We were very impressed with the childrens' play area (and so were the kids). The site is quite large with, I think, 3 seperated fields, so at no time did we feel cramped. Morrisons is handily located a mere 5 or 10 minute walk away and the beach is only another 10 minutes after that. The beach is ok - not too commercialised and you can find some nice secluded areas away from Cromer itself.
We found it a very quiet site, in fact, and rather embarrassingly, we were probably the noisiest family there (a couple of water gun battles saw to that).
I would certainly recommend the site for its maintained and smart appearance and ideal location.

Reviewer: Me mo 1 review from this member

July 2005
Chris, myself and our GSD Storm went there for four days just to get away before the kids break up for the school holidays.
The place was clean and tidy we were on the dog field site. The Ladies toilet and showers were also very clean they seemed to be cleaned everyday as were the menís. There were people around even if it was early in the season and everyone we meet was friendly.

We went around some of the shops there seem to be the normal shops you would expect to see. Dogs are allowed only at the end of the beach. We didn't go to party or drink just to chill out and get some peace and quiet which is why we went away so early.

The Only one thing that did get to me a bit was going to the beach was all down hill as I had a dodgy ankle coming back to the campsite was all up hill, so in the end we took our motor to the beach and park up for a couple of hours a day

Would I go there again? Yes I would.

Reviewer: Family bills 1 review from this member

June 2005
We were virgins to the world of camping me,my wife and 4 kids. Decided to try this camping lark out so got a tent and a few basics, prebooked a pitch for 1 night to see if we liked it.It Chucked down with rain all night,but we still really enjoyed it, fantastic site, great views and lots of open space for kids to run about. Toilet blocks nice and clean. Will be going back for a week in July.

Reviewer: Corrina 1 review from this member

May 2005
We visited this site for the late May Bank Holiday weekend and although it was full to capacity it didn't feel cramped at all. A beautiful site with fantastic views from every pitch. We stayed on Marl Pit and used the facilities for Gurney Plantation which were excellent. This campsite, although very rural has everything on its doorstep. Also very relaxed about tent sizes and extras like gazebos. one thing not to miss (weather permitting) is the fantastic vantage point for seeing the sunset over the sea. Breathtaking. All in all a first class, simple site which is great for families. Go visit

Previous     373 Reviews in total, now showing 341 to 350      Next

Is Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site child friendly?  YES, it accepts children  View all facilities

Where is the nearest shop to Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site?  There is a shop within 1 mile  View all facilities

Is Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site dog friendly?  YES  View all facilities

Other Sites Near Cromer      Other sites within 10 miles   -   All Sites in Norfolk