Reviews of Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site

Campsite Search > UK > East Anglia England > Norfolk > Cromer > Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site > Reviews

Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site

Share  Post on X / Twitter  Share on Facebook  Email

Pitches: -
Open: 01/04/2024 to 31/10/2024

Tent Pitches   Caravan Pitches   Motorhome Pitches   Small Campervans
 No Glamping Units   No Statics for Hire   No Statics for Sale   No Seasonal Pitches
 Chemical Disposal   No Battery Charging   Gas Exchange   Recycling Facilities
 No Kitchen Facilities   Freezer / Fridge   No Motorhome Point   No Wifi Access
 Shop <1 mile   Bar <1 mile   Restaurant or Cafe or Takeaway <1 mile
 Fishing <1 mile   No Wild Swimming   No Indoor Pool   No Outdoor Pool
 No Horse Riding   Cycle Hire On Site   Golf <5 miles   No Tennis
 Beach <1 mile   Watersports <10 miles   Boat Launch / Mooring <10 miles
 Sea Views   Working Farm   No Campfires Allowed
 No Waterside Pitches   Public Transport <1 mile  Offroad Dog Walk On Site or Direct Access

Reviews:  434 in total, now showing 401 to 410                 Previous 10          Next 10
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44

Write your own Review to win an Outdoor Revolution Screenhouse 4 and £150!

If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win an Outdoor Revolution Screenhouse 4 worth £299 AND £150 of Amazon vouchers. Leave as many reviews as you can for more chances - it only takes a few minutes

Reviewer: Simonanddeb 9 reviews from this member

August 2005
We arrived at Manor Farm with the intention to stay 3 nights, by the 2nd night we had already booked to stay for the whole week. Lovely campsite with views of the sea, we stayed on the Dogfield which we found to be very clean and tidy. The facilities were basic but well maintained with free hot showers loo paper etc. We had all sorts of weather whilst staying there,the amostphere on the site made sure that none of the less desirable weather bothered us!! Our 18 month old baby and ourselves dog included, had a fantastic time & rest assured we will be returning next year with our other two children (who regretably decided to stay at their nan and grandads this time!) and our newest addition to the family, our 8 week old Westie! Fantastic!!!

Reviewer: Sarahj 3 reviews from this member

August 2005
I feel I have to balance out the previous reviews!!
I found the showers warm at any time and the site was not noisy during my stay. My children enjoyed the 'adventure playground' type park and as we had pitched close we could let them go there alone. The site was FULL of children, which was a bonus for me and we met some really nice people.
We were in each others pockets but I am happy about that as long as my neighbours are friendly!!
I didnt find dog mess an issue.
Shops / pubs are close by and you have fantastic views over the sea. I would recommend it but not for those who want to 'get away from it all', certainly not at this time of year! Weather was AWFUL during our stay as well..... but we still had fun.

Reviewer: Julie allin 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
Manor farm is a lovely site if you stay in Guerneys Plantation field it has a lovely sea view, nice and quiet and plenty of space. Toilets were nice and clean and showers were clean.
We would definitely go there again cause it was very peaceful, no noise trouble. Only ten minutes to your nearest supermarket Morrisons.
There are plenty of taps for you to get water from.

Reviewer: Cooper clan 3 reviews from this member

August 2005
Just got home from our first camping trip, stayed 5 nights on marlpit field with our 2 girls age 3 and 8 who loved the site especially the playground we pitched right next to it so they could play happily nearby. beautiful countryside seaviews, very pretty and peaceful
Toilets and showers were clean always had soap and loo roll!! hot water system did break down only temp and was fixed within an hour,
washing up facilities good , had a freezer but someone nicked my mini icepacks! which was a shame.
I would definitely use the site again, everyone was so friendly, the children made friends quickly, great for families.
We visited the shire horse centre nearby nice day out, the beach was lovely a great escape from city life and work.

Reviewer: Emma68 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
I loved this place and so did my twin 13 year olds and their friend and my 13 month baby, oh not forgetting the dogs!

The toilets and showers were basic but spotless and the showers were lovely and warm.

The views were great, loads of lovely walks.

Will go again.

Reviewer: Philipwinfield 1 review from this member

August 2005
We went to Manor Farm mainly due to the reviews www.ukcampsite.co.uk. We were very disappointed. The site does not have marked pitches and despite a sign to pitch tents 20 feet apart, coming back to find someone 3 feet from your tent is annoying. Maybe it is due to overbooking as it was very full.

The shower & toilet block was clean but the hot water was usually tepid unless showering at midday. It would have been nice to have a member of staff walk around at night as it was very noisy on Fri and Sat nights. The walk to the sea involved dodging dog mess and the final straw was the weather! I guess I can't complain on that count!

Despite all of the above I would consider returning at the start of the season during a quiet mid week break as when partially full I can imagine it being a great spot.

Reviewer: Diana hill 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
Great for families, very well maintained and clean. A good introduction to camping as a very nice site. Marl pit did get crowded at the weekend so best to pitch mid afternoon then relax and look at the sea.
Certainly recommend it.

Reviewer: Matlot139 2 reviews from this member

July 2005
The site is very nice and well maintained. The shower facilities were clean and the water nice and hot. And the washing up area was very good, they have a freezer for your icepacks (very useful). We were very impressed with the childrens' play area (and so were the kids). The site is quite large with, I think, 3 seperated fields, so at no time did we feel cramped. Morrisons is handily located a mere 5 or 10 minute walk away and the beach is only another 10 minutes after that. The beach is ok - not too commercialised and you can find some nice secluded areas away from Cromer itself.
We found it a very quiet site, in fact, and rather embarrassingly, we were probably the noisiest family there (a couple of water gun battles saw to that).
I would certainly recommend the site for its maintained and smart appearance and ideal location.

Reviewer: Me mo 1 review from this member

July 2005
Chris, myself and our GSD Storm went there for four days just to get away before the kids break up for the school holidays.
The place was clean and tidy we were on the dog field site. The Ladies toilet and showers were also very clean they seemed to be cleaned everyday as were the menís. There were people around even if it was early in the season and everyone we meet was friendly.

We went around some of the shops there seem to be the normal shops you would expect to see. Dogs are allowed only at the end of the beach. We didn't go to party or drink just to chill out and get some peace and quiet which is why we went away so early.

The Only one thing that did get to me a bit was going to the beach was all down hill as I had a dodgy ankle coming back to the campsite was all up hill, so in the end we took our motor to the beach and park up for a couple of hours a day

Would I go there again? Yes I would.

Reviewer: Family bills 1 review from this member

June 2005
We were virgins to the world of camping me,my wife and 4 kids. Decided to try this camping lark out so got a tent and a few basics, prebooked a pitch for 1 night to see if we liked it.It Chucked down with rain all night,but we still really enjoyed it, fantastic site, great views and lots of open space for kids to run about. Toilet blocks nice and clean. Will be going back for a week in July.

Previous     434 Reviews in total, now showing 401 to 410      Next

Share  Post on X / Twitter  Share on Facebook  Email

Write a Review of this Site to Win an Outdoor Revolution Prize and £150

Write a review of this campsite and you could win an Outdoor Revolution Screenhouse 4 worth £299 AND £150 of Amazon vouchers. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances - submit your review here!

Outdoor Revolution strive to facilitate precious family leisure time by creating the most reliable, practical and exceptional value for money Family Tents, Caravan & Driveaway Awnings on the market, together with our endless vision for innovation and quality! Therefore, there has never been a better time to rediscover camping and caravanning with Outdoor Revolution!

Is Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site child friendly?  YES, it accepts children  View all facilities

Where is the nearest shop to Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site?  There is a shop within 1 mile  View all facilities

Is Manor Farm Caravan And Camping Site dog friendly?  YES  View all facilities

Other Sites Near Cromer      Other sites within 10 miles   -   All Sites in Norfolk

UKCS Meet East Anglian Game and Country Fair 27/04 to 28/04
All the fun of the Game and Country Fair taking place at Euston Estate near Thetford - you can even camp over for the weekend - enter our competition to win tickets Find out More

Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here. You may view our privacy and cookie policy and terms and conditions here. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2024