Tent and Awning Reviews Index > Nomad > Tellem 3 LW Reviews|
RRP on date added:
Living area groundsheet:
3 (more 3 berth tents)
Average User Rating:
3/10 from 1 reviews
Viewed: 90 times
Back to index
Member Uploaded Images - click to enlarge
There are currently no images uploaded by members for this Tent. If you have a photo, be the first to upload one.
1 Reviews of the Tellem 3 LW
By: Jamy1978 Reason: I've used one Made in: 2016 Rating: Date: 17/02/2020
- Not a good design : the first tent we bought in 2017 had a tightness issue and some water dropped in the tent by a seam above the entry. It was replaced by the manufacturer. The second one we had received had the same issue, and even more in other places. This is due to a bad seam design. The tent was also replaced by NOMAD.
- Not so easy to do the setting to not have a zipper hard to use and having the fabric well stretched at the same time.
- The mosquito net are quite poor quality. Moreover the scratch of the outter fabric damage the mosquito net in some places.
- The inner room is closed by 2 zippers. So you have always a gap that is hard to close (a small centimeter). We have not encountered that situation but it could be a bugs entry.
- Used for a 2 pers., it is enough roomy to be comfortable in the sleeping room. The abside can be used to sit and cook if rainy weather.
- No problem with the wind. The tent is stiff enough.
- Inside and outside fabrics are pitched at once.
- Floor inner is well waterproof
We have used it in the Alps, Dolomity, Corsica.
1 from 1 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you?
Add your review of the Tellem 3 LW!
If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!|
To leave a review you need to be logged in to the UKCampsite.co.uk Please log in or register here.
Flysheet: Fully taped, PU coated, fire retardant, 210T polyester Ripstop, 4,000 HH
Inner Tent: Water repellent, breathable polyester, fire retardant
Floor: Fully taped, PU coated, fire retardant, 210T polyester, 7,000 HH
Poles: DAC 8.7mm aluminium (360mm sections)
Pegs: Aluminium V-shaped 18cm
Guy Lines: Nylon string / reflective
Berth: 3 Person
Sleeping Areas: 1 (1 x 3 Berth)
Colour: Calliste Green
Packed Size: 54 x 22cm
Weight: 4.95kg (+vestibule floor 0.45kg)
The tent for the longer trip, the Tellem is perfect for travelling with your bike, motorbike or canoe. Despite sleeping three people this tent is relatively light and is packed with features to make camping with a group organised. Tellem can be set up with just one person as the inner tent can alreday be attached to the outer layer (fly).
Back of flysheet can be rolled up for better ventilation
Trapezoid footarea with detachable strut poles
... there may be more info on their website
Back to main tent and awning index
|Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...