Features Index > Camping Recipes > Sausage Casserole Beezer Style
Sausage Casserole Beezer Style
Sausage Casserole Beezer Style - I do a sausage casserole in a frying pan that
is always a hit with my family.....
- 1lb to 1/5lb sausage of your choice (depends how many you are feeding)
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Finely sliced onion
- Sliced mushrooms (as many or as little as you like as long as they fit in
- 1 oxo beef stock cube
- Good squirt of tomato puree
- LARGE dash of red wine ( I put about a glass full in !)
1) Fry the sausage gently to brown all sides and partly cook through, then
remove from pan and keep warm.
2) Fry the onions and mushrooms in the pan until soft, then add the tinned
tomatoes, the stock cube and puree mixed in half to 3/4 pint of boiling water
and bring to the boil.
3) Reduce the heat, put the sausages back in the pan, add a good dollop of red
wine and cook until sausages are cooked through (about 20 mins depending on
thickness of sausage).
Serve with mashed potatoes and peas or potatoes and vegetables of your choice.
Index : Camping Recipes : Sausage Casserole Beezer Style - by Beezers-t
2264 Visitors online !
Free UKCampsite.co.uk Window Sticker - Recommend to Friend
[Caravan Sites & Camping]
[Features / Advice]
[Caravans & Motorhomes For Sale]
Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here
. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2020