'Super Tread' consists of individual rubber treads that can be fastened to a
vehicles drive wheels to enable caravan and motorhome users to drive over
ground conditions that would normally only be possible using a four wheel
drive fitted with winter or all terrain tyres.
'Super Tread' has the these advantages
- Made of Rubber so can be used on hard as well as soft surfaces.
- They are relatively light, only 580 grams, or 21 ounces, per pair.
- They can be stored easily in a space measuring only 160mm x 140mm x 30mm.
- They are sold in pairs so you can choose how many you would like, depending
your budget, vehicle weight and how extreme the ground conditions are that
you are likely to face. We would recommend at least two pairs so you have
enough for both drive wheels.
- Cost at only £19.99 a pair plus post and packaging they are fantastic value
At the time of publishing, the manufacturers are aware the product is not
suitable for every vehicle particularly Ducatos, which have steel wheels and
the holes are near the centre of the wheel and the callipers are close the
inside rim. However they assure us that they are suitable for 75% of cars on
the market and if you are unsure and if you want confirmation,
please contact them to enquire as to the suitability.