Quote: Originally posted by ritchie rich on 10/7/2010
1. some kind of music festival on till well past midnight with loud music
2. toiet and shower block used for a drinking gathering
3. dog with a barking problem
4. unsupervised kids terrorising our kids on the play area
5. kids running over our pitch and round our tent after 11
6. drunken strolls around the park, isnt it amazing when people drink how they shout?
7. windbreakers used as goal posts
besides the first one these are all problems i believe the wardens on all sites should deal with afterall it was all in the nice site rules and regulations letter we were given on arrival.
i like a drink myself im not a prude and i endulged in a few last night at my pitch i wish i hadnt as i would have gone home lastnight