We've had a few goes at it now having bought our Filey 6 air last year......Try watching one of the Outwell pitching videos as the principal is exactly the same.
1. Fold it inwards from both ends (front and back end of the tent towards the centre) approximately in line with the air poles.
2. Keep folding it over until the width is just a little smaller than the bag.
3. Before doing anything else roll about on the folded tent like a couple of kids, in particular roll towards the open air valves.
4. Roll the tent (facing towards the open air valves). It sometimes helps to roll it up, then un-roll it and roll again. Don't bother trying to put the peg bag or [pole bag inside, just roll the tent itself).
5. Once rolled, get someone to quickly feed the tie cords underneath and tie the rolled tent up.
I can actually get it rolled up smaller than when it arrived brand new!
Thank you for taking time to respond brooksuk and Gary, will use that method next pack up as think its good advice
lol hankakampa, yes we did, but as the porch included not a straight forward as a normal pack up
still its in the bag and inflation is the way to go, soon much easier, and quicker to start the relaxation process