Tent and Awning Reviews Index > Lichfield > Appalachian 6+4 Reviews
RRP on date added:
Living area groundsheet:
6 (more 6 berth tents)
Average User Rating:
9/10 from 1 reviews
Viewed: 14751 times
Back to index
Member Uploaded Images - click to enlarge
If you have a photo of this Tent click here to upload it
1 Reviews of the Appalachian 6+4
By: Krispayne Reason: I own(ed) one Made in: 2008 Rating:
This tent has two bedrooms the main area and a porch way. The main area and the bedrooms are all sealed in so that you don't get cold air and bugs coming into the tent which makes it a lot warmer to be in at night. The main area is spacious with pockets on the sides. The bedrooms are also very spacious and also have pockets on the sides. The porch way isn't enclosed but is nice to sit under especially in the evening as is stops the wind coming in. It's also handy for cooking in so you're not outside in the cold and wind. It also has pockets that you can attach if you want to. You have the option of not using them. The tent is fairly simple to set up. You set the inner part up first then the outer. The inner of my tent is yellow so it stays bright quite late into the night but the problem is that bugs are attracted to it a little more. It is by far the best tent I've ever owned.
2 from 2 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you?
Add your review of the Appalachian 6+4!
If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!
To leave a review you need to be logged in to the UKCampsite.co.uk Please log in or register here.
The Lichfield Appalachian 6 + 4 tent is large and geodesicly designed. It offers generous sleeping areas, an exceptionally large living area which could sleep 4 more people and an extended porch for protection from the elements. Featuring an integral sewn-in groundsheet protecting the bedrooms and living area from drafts and insects.
The Appalachian 6 pitching advice is 2 people to pitch the tent in about 40 mins.
* The floor area is 22.5m²
* Fire Retardant body, mesh and groundsheet have been treated with a 'Fire Retardant' solution to reduce the possibility of ignition from naked flames. Meets CPAI - 84 Standard.
* Protex 2000 polyester flysheet, durable, totally waterproof and reliable.
* Seam taped flysheet, long lasting protection, no messy seam sealing.
* Integrated groundsheet in living area additional comfort and adaptability.
* Double door on inner tent total protection and maximum ventilation.
* Polyethylene 'Bathtub' groundsheet, total climate protection.
* Riser groundsheet in porch area additional comfort and adaptability.
* Multiple ventilation pointsmaximum airflow, reduces the build up of condensation.
* 3-way window vent system.
* Heavy Duty pole sleeves and Inner tent storage pockets.
* Handled carry bag, easy to carry, pack and unpack.
Comes in TWO Boxes with Carry bags
... there may be more info on their website
Back to main tent and awning index
Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...