The t0 trek xt is a one-person tunnel tent that uniquely features an extended vestibule. Most solo camping tents are very short on storage space; the t0 trek xt solves this problem without incurring a significant weight penalty – it is still substantially lighter than any small two-person tent. Additionally, the tunnel design gives superior protection against wind and rain compared to transverse pole layouts, as well as providing better living space. The t0 trek xt is a four-season tent suitable for most climates and regions, although in extreme conditions secure pitching and anchoring are obviously imperative.
* Low-cut all round to keep wind-blown rain out * One large door on right side of vestibule * Velcro attachments on inside to tie around poles in strong winds * Single guypoints on each side of front, rear and vestibule poles
* Side-hung door that is easy to keep clear of the ground * Two internal pockets
* Light 70 g/m2 ripstop fabric woven from 40-denier nylon * Coated on both sides with silicone to 5000 mm hydrostatic head
* Light 110 g/m2 taffeta fabric woven from 70-denier nylon * Coated with PU to 3000 mm hydrostatic head * Bathtub construction with reinforced stress points
* Lightweight 45 g/m2 ripstop fabric woven from 40-denier nylon * Small “no see um” mesh panels at ventilation channels