The t0 ultra is an exceptionally roomy and lightweight one-person tunnel tent. It is ideal for solo camping and travel where low weight and compact size are of the highest priority. Although a one-person tent, the t0 ultra is in fact surprisingly spacious and can accommodate two adults at a squeeze (a common if cosy solution in mountain marathon events) or an adult and child. Its wedge-shaped inner gives space where it’s needed – round the head and shoulders – and its aerodynamic two-pole shape vastly outperforms the rest of the field in bad weather, although in extreme conditions secure pitching and anchoring are obviously imperative. The porch area is small but can be made more spacious by unpegging the front of the inner tent and folding this back. Alternatively, one can consider the extended vestibule version – the t0 ultra xt.
* Low-cut all round to keep wind-blown rain out * Vent at front * Single zip front door that gives three opening positions * Velcro attachments on inside to tie around poles in strong winds * Single guypoint on each side of front and rear pole (4 in total)
* Side-hung door that is easy to keep clear of the ground * Two internal pockets
* Ultralight 50 g/m2 ripstop fabric woven from high-strength 30-denier nylon 6.6 * Coated on both sides with silicone to 5000 mm hydrostatic head
* Ultralight 75 g/m2 ripstop fabric woven from high-strength 50-denier nylon 6.6 * Coated with PU to 5000 mm hydrostatic head * Bathtub construction with reinforced stress points
* Lightweight 40 g/m2 ripstop fabric woven from 30-denier nylon 6.6 * Small “no see um” mesh panels at ventilation channels