Tent and Awning Reviews Index > Lightwave > t2 trek xt Reviews
RRP on date added:
Living area groundsheet:
2 (more 2 berth tents)
Average User Rating:
9/10 from 1 reviews
Viewed: 11238 times
Back to index
Member Uploaded Images - click to enlarge
There are currently no images uploaded by members for this Tent. If you have a photo, be the first to upload one.
1 Reviews of the t2 trek xt
By: PaulnGill Reason: I own(ed) one Made in: 2007 Rating:
If you want a large 2 person backpacking tent that is still light then this is the one to have. It has more than enough room for two people, 2 backpacks and the dog. The large vestibule is really handy to have. This tent is four season and very waterproof. It is easy and quick to put up. Having used it for the Pennine way and dales way and wild camping in high winds and rain it has been faultless. Well you may get a run off when opening the tent but that's about it (it opens both sides which is good, especially on hot days). The tent pegs are very light and strong they will not bend, but will snap if stomped heavily on - happened once) You can comfortably sit up in it. No ground sheet for the vestibule, but we use our backpacks and plastic liners if need be. If the weather is really bad the vestibule is big enough to boil a kettle/cook in (obviously with extreme caution)
1 from 1 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you?
Add your review of the t2 trek xt!
If you have used this product please leave a review, or your comments for other visitors, many thanks!
To leave a review you need to be logged in to the UKCampsite.co.uk Please log in or register here.
The t2 trek xt is a very spacious two-person tunnel tent with a large extended vestibule. Despite its apparent size, roomy inner and cavernous vestibule, it still weighs comfortably less than 3.0 kg. This combination of space and low weight, plus its excellent all-year-round performance, make the t2 trek xt one of our best sellers in Europe and the UK. It is versatile enough to be used for winter camping, wilderness trekking, cycle touring or base camp use – we have lost track of the number of places around the world where the t2 trek xt has turned up.
Colour: Forest green
Pack size: 44 x 18 cm
* Low-cut all round to keep wind-blown rain out
* Two vents at front and one at rear
* Two large doors, one on each side of vestibule
* Velcro attachments on inside to tie around poles in strong winds
* Double guypoints on each side of front pole
* Single guypoints on each side of rear and vestibule poles
* 2 x emergency pole-sleeves in front vent openers
* Side-hung door that is easy to keep clear of the ground
* Two internal pockets
* Two stash pockets in front “wings” for cooking utensils etc
* Lightweight 70 g/m2 ripstop fabric woven from 40-denier nylon
* Coated on both sides with silicone to 5000 mm hydrostatic head
* Tough 135 g/m2 taffeta fabric woven from 150-denier polyester
* Coated with PU to 5000 mm hydrostatic head
* Bathtub construction with reinforced stress points
* Lightweight 45 g/m2 ripstop fabric woven from 40-denier nylon
* Small “no see um” mesh panels at ventilation channels
* 3 x 9.00 mm DAC 7001-T6 with insert connections
* ARCHitektur configuration for reliability and stability
* Front pole 298 cm, rear pole 250 cm, vestibule pole 245 cm, folded length 40 cm
... there may be more info on their website
Back to main tent and awning index
Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...