Harts Holiday Park is in the coastal town of Leysdown-on-Sea, on Kents ever popular Isle of Sheppey. Leysdown is a great traditional seaside resort - A real family favourite!
Leysdown has all the amenities of a traditional seaside resort, but combines this with the tranquillity and back to nature feel generated from miles of unspoiled beaches and wide open green spaces. You may not know that Leysdown attracts over 100,000 visitors a year and has one of the lowest rainfalls in the UK!
Put your feet up with a drink in the family bar, or relax and unwind in the indoor pool. Harts has everything you need for a fun-filled family holiday!
Harts Holiday Parks great location means that you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to great days out. There's plenty of great attractions in the area, so you'll always find something to keep the whole family entertained.
Canterbury Cathedral Belmont House Howletts Wild Animal Park Canterbury Tales Whitstable Yacht Club Mount Ephraim Gardens Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway
* Leave the M2 at junction 5, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A249.
* At the Junction with A2 on roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A249 (signposted Sheerness).
* Pass over the Kingsferry Bridge and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Lower Road - B2231 (signposted Leysdown).
* At Thistle Hill Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Lower Road - B2231.
* At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Rowetts Way - B2231 on entering Eastchurch, continue forward onto Leysdown Road.
* Entering Leysdown On Sea, turn right opposite the Leysdown Parade, you have reached Hart
Watch a Video
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions