Bridge Farm is a quiet secluded site with an excellent view of Glastonbury Tor and the home of Kingshay Farming Trust. We offer the opportunity for visitors to stay on a picturesque working dairy farm.
We can offer the following facilities and services:
- Electric Points - Batteries Charged - WC and shower - Dogs Welcome - Children Welcome
West Bradley and the surrounding area is very popular for walking with well attended and marked footpaths. The village stores and Post Office are nearby and there is also a Public House serving good food within two miles.
There is plenty to do and see in the area. It is less than ten miles to golf courses, horse riding, Cadbury Camp, Yeovilton Air and Haynes Motor Museum and many more sights or activities.
Other nearby Cities and attractions: Wells Cathedral and Bishops Palace Clarks Shopping Village Mendip Hills and Somerset Levels East Somerset Steam Railway Wookey Hole Caves
- About 2 miles from Glastonbury turn right for Baltonsborough and West Bradley
- Take first left for West Bradley
- At T-junction turn right
- After quarter of a mile turn off first right towards Baltonsborough
- Sign on gate for Bridge Farm and Kingshay
- Farm 200 yards on left hand side
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions