Camping Emporda is just 1 km. from the busy town and superb beach of l'Estartit and is a delightful place.
With just 250 pitches there is a family atmosphere which the owner encourages. The pitches are 80 sq.m. in size and 22 are fully serviced. There is a little shade from young trees and the ground is flat.
The great swimming and paddling pools are at the heart of the campsite which has placed all the facilities neatly together.
Varied entertainment is provided in high season.
Camping Emporda is small, familiar and quiet. We are close to the beach and the village of Estartit, next to the Natural Park of the Montgri, the Medes Islands and the Baix Ter.
The area of the river Ter is plain, ideal for cycling routes; the Montgri massif offers wonderful walking routes and the Medes Islands are one of the most gorgeous maritime sceneries of the Mediterranean.
The camping is open from Easter until mid-October.
- Medes Islands - L'Estartit: Although it's not possible to set foot on the islands, you can enjoy this natural reserve on a trip with a glass bottom boat, or with a diving or snorkeling lesson.
- Montgri Castle - Torroella de Montgri: Only 4 km. away from the Campsite. On a sunny day, the views from the top are gorgeous. You can see the whole Emporda area (from Roses to Begur) and enjoy l'Estartit and the Medes Islands from a bird's eye.
- Figueres: Dali Museum and Sant Ferran Castle.
- L'Escala: Empuries' Greek and Roman remains.
- Ullastret: Iberian settlement from the V century b.C.
- Girona: Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Arab Baths, and Old Wall.
- Barcelona: Spend a day visiting Sagrada Familia, Montjuic, the Football Stadium, and the Ramblas.
On the border, take AP-7 and follow it down until Exit no 5 [L'Escala - Empuries] Follow directions for l'Escala and, before reaching the town, take the road to Torroella de Montgri, and finally l'Estartit. Our campsite, Camping l'Emporda, is on the right side of the road just entering the village.
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions