Thinking of visiting this campsite? Browse and buy Ordnance Survey maps of the area. OS Explorer maps show the best detail including footpaths, rights of way, and tourist information
From the West (York):
Enter Garton-on-the-Wolds and after 700 metres pass the duck pond and red telephone box on the right hand side. Proceed around the left hand bend and pass the two tudor-style cottages. Turn left up the concrete drive, after the yellow salt bin and opposite the aga-green coloured cottage. THIS IS A VERY SHARP BEND
Please note this is a tight left turn with an incline. Large units should approach from the other direction.
From the East (Driffield):
Leave Driffield on the A166. After 2 miles enter the Garton-on-the-Wolds. Pass Agri-Weld and a row of redbrick houses on the right hand side. Turn right up the concrete drive, just before the yellow salt bin and opposite the aga-green coloured cottage.
All within 1 hour's drive :
* SEASIDE RESORTS: Bridlington (Dad's Army Filming), Scarborough (The Royal), Hornsea & Filey, Whitby
* HISTORIC CITIES: York & Hull
* MARKET TOWNS: Beverley, Malton, Pickering, Helmsly & nearby Driffield - 'Capital of The Wolds' (market on Thursday)
* STATELY HOMES: Sledmere House (10 min), Burton Agnes (15 min), Burton Constable (30 min), Sewerby (30 min) & Burnby Hall (30 min) - all with magnificent parklands
* FAMILY VISITS: Flamingo Land, Eden Camp, The North Yorks Railway (Pickering - Goathland (Heartbeat's Aidensfield) - Whitby
* SPORTING AND LEISURE: Sailing, land yachting, fishing, golf, water sports
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions