Visitor Reviews - The Skerries Holiday Park

Campsite Search > UK > Northern Ireland > N Ireland > Portrush > The Skerries Holiday Park Reviews

The Skerries Holiday Park
126 Dunluce Road
Portrush
N Ireland   (Browse area)
BT56 8NB
Tel: 028 7082 2531

Open:

Statics for Hire   Statics on Sale   Seasonal Pitches  Caravan Storage Caravan Storage
 No Kitchen Facilities   No Freezer / Fridge    Motorhome Point
 No Waterside Pitches   Public Transport 1 mile  No Dog Walk

Reviews:

Date of Visit: July 2017 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Happykamper5 1 review from this member

Just home from this campsite. We booked for the entire weekend however due to the attitude of one of the staff members I was so upset we packed up and left. I'm now 15 out of pocket and a night short of our weekend brake that I really needed! Upon arrival I went to the reception, I was given a pin code for the gate, a tag for my tent and I was told where the showers/toilets are and how to get to the tent area. In regards to the campsite it's a very good set up. If it wasn't for the staff member in question I would have happily returned for another break with my kids as I'm sure they would have loved it there. Such a shame that I'm having to leave this review as I loved everything about the campsite. 10/10 for the campsite and its facilities. I feel so mean doing this but given the fact I am so upset and that my weekend was cut short due to the attitude of the staff I'd rate the customer service at 1/10

Date of Visit: June 2012 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Nigelsp 5 reviews from this member

Just back from a weekend in skerries. Booked a few weeks ago and was charged 17. 50 per night which I though was reasonable.

On arrival reception give you a bin bag, code for the gate and a tag for your tent. You are only allowed one vehicle per tent into the site. The tent area is not huge and being jubilee weekend it was busy. We set up the tent in middle of the area almost totally surrounded by other campers, but once the tent was up we felt totally at ease.

The toilet and shower block were a few minutes walk up the hill and were modern and always clean. There is an area for washing dishes and washing machines etc.

The shop on site was well stocked and prices were reasonable for an on site store.

One thing we though was lacking was a water tap at the toilet block, only to realize we had walked past two on the way to the block! They are dotted around the site next to caravans.

The children play area was very good and was understandably busy on the weekend.

There is an on site chip shop but we did not try it (this time!).

The site was tidy, the people friendly, and a warden patrols at night which was reassuring

We were pleased with the site and are looking to go back in a few weeks.

Other sites within 10 miles   -   All Sites in N Ireland

Win a 299 Clarke IG1200B Suitcase Generator! Win a Holiday at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park

UKCS Meet Elvaston Steam Rally Camping Weekend 6 to 7th July, Derbyshire