Visitor Reviews - Three Rivers Woodland Park

Campsite and Caravan Park Search > UK > England > North West > Lancashire > Site Reviews

Three Rivers Woodland Park
Eaves Hall Lane
West Bradford
Clitheroe
Lancashire   (Browse area)
BB7 3JG   See Map

Add this Site to your Virtual BrochureSave to Virtual Brochure

No Tents   Caravan Pitches   Motorhome Pitches   No Glamping Units
 No Statics for Hire   Statics on Sale   Seasonal Pitches  Caravan Storage Caravan Storage
 Shop <5 miles   Bar On Site   Restaurant <5 miles   Wifi Access
 Fishing <5 miles   Wild Swimming   Indoor Pool On Site   Outdoor Pool
 Horse Riding   Cycle Hire <10 miles   Golf <5 miles   Tennis <5 miles
 Beach   Watersports   Boat Launch / Mooring
 Waterside Location   Dog Walk   Public Transport <1 mile

Reviews:  101 in total, now showing 1 to 6                 Previous 6          Next 6
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17

Date of Visit: July 2016 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Eriba smudge 1 review from this member

The Three Rivers park is in a beautiful area however the hard standing leaves a little to be desired Its like walking on coal and you caravan is constantly dirty. My wife came with her two grandchildren who chose the park as it was in a lovely area close to family and had a pool. Which the grandchildren enjoyed

Unfortunatly due to the people in the black VW camper who had music playing all night caused much distress to both my good lady and the two grandchildren The staff were very helpful and sorry the next morning.

Many sites we have been on previously do have a warden who walks around the site after the allocated time stated for the noise to cease this did not happen on this site this we feel this should be put in place on this site. To ensure happy campers

This could be a lovely site with just a few alterations to road system and the hard standing. As previously mentioned by other reviews better hygiene within the shower block.

Date of Visit: April 2016 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Kenny l 2 reviews from this member

Excellent site with great facilities. Indoor pool and on site club excellent. Saturday night entertainment singer was excellent it is just a shame that the residents on site didn't turn up to support the club. All in all great site.

Date of Visit: October 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Sazadev 1 review from this member

Nice quiet site with well kept grounds, pitches are a little close together so would imagine it being a little cramped during busy periods, helpful staff on site, would benefit from having a shop on site as there are none unless you go into Clitheroe centre so be sure to take everything you need. All in all a good site. Narrow lanes on the way through to the site but they are manageable. There is a pool which always seemed to be empty but it is nearly the end of the season, we didn't use it so can't say what its like.

Date of Visit: September 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: MichelleNfran 9 reviews from this member

We decided to visit 3 Rivers as I had received an email about a special offer of 10 per night so my husband booked it and it turned out to be 18 per night, we didn't grumble and decided to book it anyhow. When we arrived we had a lovely greeting from reception staff who said we had been given a hard standing pitch when we got to the pitch it looked like a car park but at that time there was not many people there and it seemed peaceful enough. Throughout the day more people arrived and the site was very noisy (which I think was due to everyone being on the hard standings and no noise being absorbed by any grass). The toilets were filthy and smelled and the showers are very powerful but very high and not very hot and again not clean in fact the toilets and showers were not cleaned throughout the weekend.

The site does boast a club house but unfortunately we could not go in as we had our dog with us. It's such a shame the pitches and facilities are so poor as the location is lovely but we will not be returning

Date of Visit: August 2015 Unit:  Trailer Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Scojac 3 reviews from this member

Just returned from spending 4 nights with 4 grandchildren at Three Rivers. I have stayed here in the past but with the caravan and my partner ( who drives )this time I was stuck with no transport so it was essential that I booked the right sight. Well, I didn't has it turned out. It was expensive for what you got. For 4 nights with 4 children aged 2, 5, 9 &12 the cost was 116 including a family swim pass. Which seems ok until you realise there is no longer a shop for essentials and little treats for the kids. Now here is where the problem comes in of no transport. I had to ring my son to run over with some essentials. Ok I should have checked but I didn't think to because there had been a shop in the past. My plan was to feed them breakfast and dinners and to take them to the on site cafe for tea. The cafe was not open due to the owners being on honeymoon ! congrats to the happy couple but come on. Middle of holidays and no cover or no one thinking to tell me about the closure of the only eatery on site when I booked the pitch, surely I am not the only one who believes this to be a main service. To top it all and as if to rub salt in the wound none of the bars family or adult are open during the week ! eh ? come on. I don't particularily drink and would have a coke, it would have been nice to play a few games of pool and table football with my grandsons and grandaughter. There is only those two, two adult fruit machines, a driving thingy and two grab a teddy machines in the play room. The swimming pool was great and the kids loved it, but be aware the flooring in the communal changing area are lethal and I mean lethal. My 2yr old grandson slipped everytime even holding my hand, he banged his face on the toilet twice and I reported it and said there needs to be a anti slip mat put there while chatting to one of the receptionists, who buy the way was alovely lady and so was the young lass on the desk. The shower block is nice enough and kept clean and quite warm, although to get any benefit from the showers you need to be about 6 foot tall and a total waste of time trying to shower a 2 and a 5 yr old. You have to pay 10 for a key to the shower block which is returned to you when you hand the key back in. The wash up area is fine with plenty of hot water but no plugs for sinks and could do with a clean over and a sweep from time to get rid of the spiders especially if you want the kids to help with the pots. The kids spent many hours on the play area and we had a few walks around the grounds collecting fircones, flowers and other natures wonders, and we saw a hedgehog, which the 2 yr old, against advice, learned the hard way 'it will hurt'. Also I could not get a tv signal no matter how I tried. Shame I have had so many negative things to say but if I had known certain things before I went I would have booked somewhere else and avoided predicaments, personally I believe I should have been offered some money back

Date of Visit: August 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Babydaisy1972 12 reviews from this member

We had a great weekend here with our three boys. We got a family pass for the pool for 10 for the whole family which covered Friday - Sunday. We also paid 4 for a late checkout on Sunday so we had 3 full days at the site.

The setting was very nice - the pitches were a little squashed together and we struggled with our long twin axle but once we were set up we were fine.

I thought the facilities were fine, a little tired maybe but clean and lots of them. Plenty of hot water in the showers. Nice and warm in the shower block.

The pool was great - there was a little pool at one end for our toddler and a larger pool for the bigger boys. At times we had the whole pool to ourselves which was nice. It was lovely and warm and I could sit on a chair and watch them without having to go in with them which was a bonus.

There were two nice playareas which the kids made friends at and they also enjoyed the evenings entertainment. All the staff we spoke to were friendly and helpful and the bar staff opened the pool table for our boys to have free games on Friday night as it was free pool and karaoke night with a disco later. The second evening there was a singer who was very good.

We would return definitely. Very good value for money.

Previous     101 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 6      Next

Try our town listings   -   Other Sites in Lancashire   -   Search for a site

Win a Atera STRADA DL 2 Tilting Bike Carrier worth 457.50 Win Family Weekend Camping Tickets to the Into the Trees Festival

UKCS Meet England's Medieval Festival 24th to 27th August, E Sussex
Discover the magic of history and celebrate the past at Herstmonceux Castle. Camping packages available ...more