Visitor Reviews - Manor Court Farm

Campsite Search > UK > England > South East > Kent > Tunbridge Wells > Manor Court Farm Reviews

Manor Court Farm
Ashurst Road
Ashurst
Tunbridge Wells
Kent   (Browse area)
TN3 9TB
Tel: 01892 740279  or  07813171955

This site has an availability calendar. You can check for availability here

Special Offer available to UKCampsite.co.uk visitors - see here

Open: March To End October

Tent Pitches   Caravan Pitches   Motorhome Pitches   Glamping Units
 No Statics for Hire   No Statics on Sale   No Seasonal Pitches  Caravan Storage Caravan Storage
 Chemical Disposal   No Battery Charging   No Gas Exchange   Recycling Facilities
 No Kitchen Facilities   Freezer / Fridge   No Motorhome Point
 Shop <1 mile   Bar <1 mile   Restaurant <1 mile   No Wifi Access
 Fishing 5 miles   No Wild Swimming   No Indoor Pool   No Outdoor Pool
 Horse Riding 5 miles   Cycle Hire 5 miles   Golf 5 miles   No Tennis
 No Sea Views   Working Farm   Campfires Allowed   Not Open All Year
 No Waterside Pitches   Public Transport 1 mile  Offroad Dog Walk On Site or Direct Access

Reviews:  127 in total, now showing 1 to 10                 Previous 10          Next 10
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13

Date of Visit: May 2019 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Nights stayed: 1 Travelling as:  Mature couple
Reviewer: Tarxb 1 review from this member

You will search a long time to find another spot like this.

Beautiful countryside and a sympathetically adapted farm with a few pitches but plenty of facilities.

Laundry, camp kitchen, local info kiosk AND clean toilets with hot water.

A friendly and helpful hostess rounds it off nicely.

Date of Visit: July 2017 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Canvassleeper 8 reviews from this member

I don't especially want to share how much I love this site as I don't want to be fully booked for all eternity. But it is one of my faves and we have been every year for three years in a row. Good balance of escaping to the countryside but with good clean facilities. The pitches are lovely, and well spaced. The only teeny issue is the road noise but everything else makes up for this completely.

Date of Visit: May 2017 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Rosenco 1 review from this member

Fantastic two nights away with family. My baby grandsons first camping trip.

Campsite beautiful, clean and well cared for. Toilet block well maintained and kept spotless.

Sue was welcoming and really helpful.

Will definitely be returning.

Date of Visit: April 2017 Unit:  Campervan Rating:
Reviewer: Frangelica 1 review from this member

My daughter and I really enjoyed our short break at Manor Court Farm so we could attend a family wedding nearby. The Manageress was very warm and welcoming, friendly and helpful. Not only did she introduce us to a happy camper attending the same wedding but cooked a great breakfast the following morning. If we are ever in the area again we would definitely stay there again.

Date of Visit: June 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: The HURLEYS 3 reviews from this member

We stayed here for our first ever camping trip for 2 nights

We stayed with 2 other families (group was 6 adults 6 children ) 3 tents

We all had a wicked time

The pitch we had (had swings in it and a tap) was great for our children aged between 1-5)

The toilet block was always clean and tidied

We didn't use the showers

Was great to have the sinks and freezers for us to use too

We LOVE the idea of the fire pitt and will always look for campsites with one now

We have booked to go back before kids go back to school with 2 different families

Date of Visit: May 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Fuchs 1 review from this member

We visited this campsite at the May bank holiday weekend(2016) and stayed in a tent. Lovely camp ground, very nice area. Great for smaller kids, because they can visit all the animals. Many thanks to Sarah for being incredibly helpful and friendly. Facilities good and kept clean. I highly recommend this campsite.

Date of Visit: April 2016 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Tianna94 1 review from this member

This was our first camping trip with our child with special needs. Sarah who runs the camp site was brilliant. She made us all feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Our two younger daughters loved the farm and Sarah let them help out with the animals which they loved, From feeding the rabbits to collecting the eggs from the chickens. The facilities were clean and tidy. We can not wait to return as it was great fun for all of us. Thank you for a great Easter.

Date of Visit: August 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Cope66 1 review from this member

We stayed for two nights mid week during the summer break with two adults and two children, one 7 and one 12. We were given a fabulous pitch next to the farmhouse adjacent to the shower block. The children were made to feel welcome from the start by Sarah. Later on that afternoon Sarah arrived with a bucket of feed and asked if the boys would like to feed the pigs. They enjoyed this and they fed them again the following afternoon. There are also chickens, turkeys, ducks, guinea pigs and rabbits. The boys were able to handle some of the small animals. It is a working farm but in no way made any difference to our break, in fact it was great for the boys to see how much work there is to be done; they were in the middle of bringing in the grain harvest. We enjoyed a lovely walk from the farm across to Groombridge. Good beer and food at the Crown Inn just before you cross the bridge into Groombridge. The facilities on the campsite are excellent. The toilets were clean and there were fridges and freezers if you needed them and even a washing machine and tumble dryer along with plenty of washing-up facilities. Since this camp we have traded in our tent for a caravan. We will return here for our first trip out as soon as possible as our boys cant wait to return.

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Touring Caravan Rating:
Reviewer: Katie Marie 1 review from this member

I am new to caravanning, this was my third trip towing. The drive was pretty easy although my satnav did take me through a few single track country lanes but as a newbie – It wasn’t a problem at all so the drive is fairly easy.

The site has a gate on entrance with a pin code which is great in terms of security.

Lovely little site, owners and staff were lovely and very helpful!

I was placed on a really big secluded pitch which was lovely! Loved the fire pit and the small touches like benches and tables.

Toilets and kitchen area were all kept very well & clean, I have marked the facilities down a little as there was only one shower for men and one for the women's block where I would often find the shower cubical door open and people getting ready half in the toilets half in the shower. It wasn’t a problem for me but it could maybe do with a family room.

I had to do the rent a hen service because I thought it was amazing! I think is a great idea! My chickens laid me 8 eggs over my short stay here.

It is lovely peaceful site with some lovely walks across the fields, I often saw deer in the evenings and in the mornings.

Very close to the town and places like High Rock.

Will definitely be returning.

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Tent Rating:
Reviewer: Vbjb 3 reviews from this member

We recently stayed at this site, sarah and partner made us very welcome, even though sarah was in calipers after an accident, lovely site, well spaced units, central for many attractions, on a farm setting, ideal for children, with chickens, rabbits, pigs, etc. Although only the one shower for each, kept lovely and clean. Will be returning soon!

Previous     127 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 10      Next

Other sites within 10 miles   -   All Sites in Kent

Win a £299 Clarke IG1200B Suitcase Generator! Win an Outwell Electric Barbecue Package worth over £205

UKCS Meet Elvaston Steam Rally Camping Weekend 6 to 7th July, Derbyshire