White House Farm Certificated Site
White House Farm Certificated Site
Norfolk (Browse area)
Tel: 01379 898043
Visit their website Check Digital TV coverage See Weather Forecast
We are taking bookings - see our opening dates below but please also check local tier restrictions.
For peace of mind of our customers and staff, we have decided to restrict our communal areas. Our toilets are Closed
. Our showers will be Closed
. Please contact us for full details of what facilities are available.
To enquire about a booking
or for more information please contact us
This is a Camping and Caravanning Club Certificated Site, which accept caravans or motorhomes and usually tents.
This is an adults only site
We are currently open
Opening Dates this year: 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021
* We are Geoff and Margaret Warren, our son and daughter-in-law Dan and Claire work with us.
* The Warren family have been at White house farm, Wortham since 1927. Although this is an arable farm, we run several other small enterprises from it. We are new to the caravan site business, although we have been storing caravans here for the past 6 years.
* We are a friendly family and we will do our best to make your stay with us enjoyable.
* Our site offers electric hook ups, 2 toilets and a shower facility. We also have a utility building ( The Campers Kitchen ) with a worktop, sink, hot/cold water, a refrigerator, hair drying and ironing facilities.
* We are sorry to have to restrict our site to adults only but we do not consider a working farm a safe place for children. Although we welcome well behaved dogs which will have to be kept on lead while on site, but having said that you are welcome to walk through the farm onto an extensive footpath system where you can explore miles of rural North Suffolk.
* If you are into wildlife we have Roe and Monkjack Deer which regularly visit us on the farm and all manner of other birds and small mammals in cluding Jays, Woodpeckers, Jackdaws, Squirrels, Rabbits, Hares, Foxes, Stoats and Weasels.
* The village of Wortham has approx 200 acres of common land which the site overlooks, as for local amenities the Dolphin inn does good food and drink. There is a village shop, post office and award winning tea rooms which does exellent food.
* We are situated in the heart of East Anglia on the Norfolk/Suffolk border within an easy drive of the market towns of Diss, Thetford, Wymondham, Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Great Yarmouth and such Suffolk gems as Lavenham, Southwold, Aldeburgh, Orford, Minsmere (RSPB)Reserve and Woodbridge.
* FOOD - Wortham tea shop and village store, exellent food winning the EADT Food and Drink Award 2010. The Wortham Dolphin public house offers a friendly drink and nice simple food. Should you require a takeaway there is a choice of chinese, indian, thai, Turkish, fish and chips, pizza and kebab locally which some of will deliver to the site, also there is a fish and chip van in walking distance on a Friday.
* In the town of Diss which is 3.5 miles away there are tesco, morrisons, coop supermarkets, also there is a Market on a Friday.
| Tent Pitches
|| Caravan Pitches
|| Motorhome Pitches
|| No Glamping Units
| No Statics for Hire
|| No Statics on Sale
|| No Seasonal Pitches
|| Caravan Storage
| Electric Hookups
|| No Hardstanding Pitches
|| No Fully Serviced Pitches
|Who's it for|
| Adults Only
|| Not Members Only
|| Rallies Welcome
|| Not Naturist Site
| Dogs Welcome
|| No Dogs Allowed
|| Groups Welcome
|| Motorbikers Welcome
| Toilet Facilities
|| Hot Showers
|| Washing Up
|| No Bathroom
| No Baby Changing
|| No Laundry
|| Drinking Water
|| Disabled Friendly
| Chemical Disposal
|| No Battery Charging
|| No Gas Exchange
|| No Recycling Facilities
| Kitchen Facilities
|| Freezer / Fridge
|| No Motorhome Point
| Shop <1 mile
|| Bar <1 mile
|| Restaurant <1 mile
|| No Wifi Access
| No Playground
|| No TV Room
|| No Games Room
|| No Evening Ents
| No Fishing
|| No Wild Swimming
|| Indoor Pool <5 miles
|| No Outdoor Pool
| No Horse Riding
|| No Cycle Hire
|| Golf <5 miles
|| Tennis <1 mile
| No Beach
|| No Watersports
|| No Boat Launch
| No Sea Views
|| Working Farm
|| Campfires not Allowed
|| Open All Year
| No Waterside Pitches
|| Public Transport <1 mile
|| Offroad Dog Walk On Site or Direct Access
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
From the A143 take the road signposted Roydon between the 2 village signs then turn immediately left signposted Redgrave, we are then the first hard drive on the right hand side across the village green, incidentally the house is painted cream not White
Where is the nearest shop to White House Farm Certificated Site? There is a shop within 1 mile
View all facilities
Is White House Farm Certificated Site dog friendly? YES
View all facilities
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Visit their website Submit a Review Read Visitor Reviews
All Sites in Norfolk Other Sites Near Diss Other sites within 10 miles
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write a Review of this Site to Win a £150 Amazon Voucher!
Write a review of this campsite and you could win £150 of Amazon vouchers. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!
Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
2872 Visitors online !
Free UKCampsite.co.uk Window Sticker - Recommend to Friend
[Caravan Sites & Camping]
[Features / Advice]
[Caravans & Motorhomes For Sale]
Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. Please report any error here
. All copyrights & other intellectual property rights in the design and content of this web site are reserved to the UKCampsite.co.uk © 1999 - 2020