Imagine a day in the spectacular Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) right beside John Constables River Stour. Hire a canoe and paddle down to the pub for lunch or take a relaxing stroll to the nearby 11th century church to find the Wiston Dragon. In the evening, light up your campfire barbecue under the twinkling stars and enjoy a nice sip of beer or wine whilst enjoying a magical time with family and friends.
Too good to be true? Not at all. Thats the experience of many thousands of visitors to Rushbanks Campsite since the rock n' rolling 1960s…
The Top 9 Reasons Our Customers Return To Rushbanks Campsite year after year are:
1. Canoe hire & wildlife watching - Great value canoe hire from the site to paddle to the pub for a drink and lunch - Enjoy meeting ducks, swans, fish, cows and sheep along your route, located on the UKs most beautiful river - Canoe hire can be added on during the online booking process if you choose to book with us
2. Spectacular local walks / cycling / places to visit in the Suffolk countryside - Rushbanks has easy cycling & cross-country walks available to Nayland and across the Dedham Vale. There are also other fantastic places to visit with Dedham Vale Vineyard, The Blue Owl Pottery Painting Studio, Flatford, Lavenham and Colchester Zoo only a short drive away
3. Campfires - We sells logs and rent out recycled fire pits with barbecue grills included
4. Grass pitches - We have no numbers, free pitching so find your favourite spot and set-up in the area that you and your group need
5. Simple, inclusive pricing - You only pay for your pitchs' tents and adults (not children in the same tent). We do not charge for small gazebos 3m*3m, extra cars, hot showers, canoe launch or fishing (rod license required). For 2021, we have a special deal of 7 nights for the price of 6
6. Family business with a great service - The brothers at Rushbanks Campsite will do their best to help you with any questions you may have and to make sure you have a great stay in this idyllic part of Suffolk
7. Great facilities - Yes, weve just added another 2 sinks for 2020! We listen and each year we add new facilities based on your feedback
8. Fair check in and check out times - Arrive after 2pm on arrival day and Depart before 12pm on your day of departure
Feel free to arrive on site via your canoe or kayak on the river Stour - always the best way to arrive!
Alternatively, you can arrive by road:
The farm is situated on the Suffolk side of the River Stour on Bures Road
Take the A134 to Nayland At Nayland turn left, sign posted Bures Follow the road for about two kms past a left hand lane sign posted Wissington Church There is a group of cottages on the left and shortly after a sign to the site Turn left through a gate adhering to the 10mph speed limit and follow the farm track down to the waterside
Take the B1508 to Bures In the centre of the village turn right by the Church into Nayland Road After 3kms look for Rushbanks Farm on the left Another 100m turn right to the site through a gate adhering to 10mph.
Watch a Video
Where is the nearest shop to Rushbanks Farm Caravan And Camping Site? There is a shop within 5 miles
View all facilities
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions