Mill Farm Caravan And Camping Park
Somerset (Browse area)
Tel: 01278 732286
Visit their website Check Digital TV coverage See Weather Forecast
Opening Dates: 1st March - 1st December
Family friendly Campsite situated between the foot of the Quantock hills and the North Somerset coastline.
• FREE: Swimming in the campsites fantastic Tropical heated Swimming Pool with water slide (Open from Easter till the first weekend in November) Outdoor Swimming Pool with a large Spiral Slide (Open Spring Bank holiday till the end of August)
• FREE: Club and Bar with Children's Entertainment with live acts from all over Somerset, Comedians, Vocalists and live shows. (School holidays and at weekends between Easter and the 30th Sept)
• FREE: Shallow Boating lake designed for children, Play areas with Swings and Slides, Football paddock and other games area.
• FREE WIFI available in and around the club. Pay for WIFI around the rest via external company.
• Children's Ponies Rides, (Available 3 days a week during high season and on Saturdays mornings during Mid-season when there is enough demand.(Dependant on good weather).
• Games room with Pool tables, table tennis and games machines. Trampolines.
• NEW Health and Fitness Suite in the main part of the campsite complex.
• Seasonal Pitches, (£2,200 for 9 Months) or (£2,000 for 6 Months) Sheltered camping paddock.
• Caravan Storage (Towing service available)
• Campsites shop and off-licence (Open every day during high season and for limited hours during Mid-Season camping periods.
• Fish and Chips Bar (Open every evening during high season and on busy weekends mid-season)
Nestling in an attractive sheltered valley, Mill Farm is close to the glorious Quantock Hills where herds of wild deer and ponies roam. With extensive views the Quantocks provide an excellent area for picnicking and walking.
There are many interesting places to visit in Somerset like Dunster with its Castle, Shops and Tea rooms, Porlock with its quaint harbour and also Exmoor National Park.
We are only 5 miles from the beach where the Somerset coast consists of a mixture of long sandy beaches, steep rocky cliffs and pebbly shorelines. There is plenty to explore here as well with a renowned wild bird reserve close by and fossils sea creatures hidden amongst the rocks.
The market town of Bridgwater is 7 miles away and has plenty of good Pubs, Restaurants, Supermarkets and other Shops.
| Tent Pitches
|| Caravan Pitches
|| Motorhome Pitches
|| No Glamping Units
| No Statics for Hire
|| No Statics on Sale
|| Seasonal Pitches
|| Caravan Storage
| Electric Hookups
|| No Hardstanding Pitches
|| No Fully Serviced Pitches
|Who's it for|
| Families Welcome
|| Not Members Only
|| Rallies Welcome
|| Not Naturist Site
| Dogs Welcome
|| No Dogs Allowed
|| Groups Welcome
| Toilet Facilities
|| Hot Showers
|| Washing Up
| Baby Changing Facilities
|| Laundry On Site
|| Drinking Water
|| Disabled Friendly
| Chemical Disposal
|| No Battery Charging
|| Gas Exchange
|| No Recycling Facilities
| No Kitchen Facilities
|| Freezer / Fridge
|| Motorhome Point
| Shop On Site
|| Bar On Site
|| Restaurant <5 miles
|| Wifi Access
| Kids Playground
|| No TV Room
|| Games Room
|| Evening Entertainment
| Fishing <5 miles
|| No Wild Swimming
|| Indoor Pool On Site
|| Outdoor Pool On Site
| Horse Riding On Site
|| No Cycle Hire
|| Golf <5 miles
|| No Tennis
| Beach <5 miles
|| Watersports On Site
|| No Boat Launch
| No Sea Views
|| Not Working Farm
|| Campfires not Allowed
|| Not Open All Year
| No Waterside Pitches
|| Public Transport <5 miles
|| Offroad Dog Walk On Site or Direct Access
Site Location Map ( Click here to see all sites within 10 miles of this location )
Leave M5 at junction 23 and go through Bridgwater. Follow the A39 towards Minehead for 6 miles. At keenthorne turn right for Fiddington. Mill Farm is 1 mile from the main road. Sat-Nav enter "Watery Lane" TA5 1JQ.
BY COACH: There is a regular National Express coach service to Bridgwater.
BY RAIL: Some Intercity trains stop at Bridgwater but you may need to get a connection service from Taunton.
Where is the nearest shop to Mill Farm Caravan And Camping Park? There is a shop on site
View all facilities
Is Mill Farm Caravan And Camping Park dog friendly? YES
View all facilities
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Visit their website Submit a Review Read Visitor Reviews
All Sites in Somerset Other Sites Near Bridgwater Other sites within 10 miles
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write a Review of this Site to Win a £150 Amazon Voucher!
Write a review of this campsite and you could win £150 of Amazon vouchers. Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!
Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...
|Follow us on Facebook!
||You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!