Pillaton Hall Farm is a family friendly touring park located in the heart of Staffordshire with beautiful views overlooking Cannock Chase.
In addition to a 10 acre site dedicated to hosting fantastic holidays for all the family, the farm also has four established coarse fishing pools. All well stocked with quality fish.
Given its peaceful location, it's hard to believe that Pillaton Hall Farm lies just a mile from the amenities of the historic Staffordshire village of Penkridge and just a few miles from junction 13 of the M6. Well placed for guests and delegates travelling from further afield.
The amenities here at Pillaton Hall Farm are 5 star!
- Two brilliant play areas, one for 2-5 year olds and another for 6-12 years olds
- Two shower blocks and three toilet blocks, which are cleaned to a very high standard
- Excellent washing up facilities
- We have a shop which is located just half a mile from the campsite, which stocks everything from the essentials to gifts for your loved ones
- We have ‘The Campsite Takeaway' which is located on the campsite, which sells the tastiest pizzas, chips, smoothies etc
- We have an enclosed dog walking area where your dogs can have a good run around
Penkridge which is only a 30 minute walk from Pillaton Hall Farm holds all the amenities needed, along with a very popular market.
Cannock Chase is a 10 minute drive from us, with 5000 acres of breath-taking forest for you to explore on foot, bike or horseback.
Pillaton Hall Farm is located just outside the village of Penkridge on the B5012 between Penkridge and Cannock
Penkridge is located off the A449 between Junction 12 and 13 of the M6
Signposts will lead you off either Motorway junction straight to Penkridge Once you come to Penkridge you will see sign posts towards Cannock (B5012), follow that road and go past Wolgarston High School, another half a mile on the right you will see the sign Pillaton Hall Farm
If you need more directions please contact the office on 01785 715177
Watch a Video
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions