Seaview Holiday Park is a beautifully maintained park situated near Whitstable, in a superb setting right on the beach of the Kent coast, popularly known as 'The Garden of England'.
The Park has fantastic facilities including a family entertainment complex with lounge bar where you can relax and unwind with a quiet drink. Hours of family fun will be had in the family amusement area, plus there is an adventure play area for the kids to explore.
Seaview is great for those who wish to relax and enjoy the superb coastal surroundings, or if you prefer, join in with the family fun and entertainment.
**NEW for 2019 Seaview Holiday Park will be offering Camping Pods. These will sleep up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children) and also comes with decking!**
Seaview Holiday Park's great location means that you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to great days out. There's plenty of great attractions in the area, so you'll always find something to keep the whole family entertained.
- Canterbury Cathedral - Belmont House - Howletts Wild Animal Park - Canterbury Tales - Whitstable Yacht Club - Mount Ephraim Gardens
* Take the M2. After Medway Service Area, keep in right hand lane then continue forward onto Thanet Way - A299. Branch left (signposted Whitstable) A2990, at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet.
* Entering Whitstable at "the Long Reach" Public House roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet Way - A2990.
* At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet Way - A2990 (signposted Chestfield, Swalecliffe).
* At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Herne Bay Road (signposted Whitstable).
* Turn right onto St Johns Road - B2205 then left.
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions
Please mention the UKCampsite.co.uk when you book or enquire!
Write your own Review to win a £150 Amazon Voucher!!
Take five minutes to win £150 of Amazon vouchers. If you've ever visited this campsite please submit a review for your chance to win! Each month one lucky person will have their review picked at random and will win! Leave as many as you can for more chances!
Follow us on Facebook!
You can now follow UKCampsite.co.uk on Facebook! Keep abreast of the latest news and updates much more easily. Simply click here then click on the Like button!
Latest News, Discounts and Competitions see all...