Thinking of visiting this campsite? Browse and buy Ordnance Survey maps of the area. OS Explorer maps show the best detail including footpaths, rights of way, and tourist information
* Take the M2. After Medway Service Area, keep in right hand lane then continue forward onto Thanet Way - A299. Branch left (signposted Whitstable) A2990, at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet.
* Entering Whitstable at "the Long Reach" Public House roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet Way - A2990.
* At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet Way - A2990 (signposted Chestfield, Swalecliffe).
* At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Herne Bay Road (signposted Whitstable).
* Turn right onto St Johns Road - B2205 then left.
Seaview Holiday Park's great location means that you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to great days out. There's plenty of great attractions in the area, so you'll always find something to keep the whole family entertained.
- Canterbury Cathedral - Belmont House - Howletts Wild Animal Park - Canterbury Tales - Whitstable Yacht Club - Mount Ephraim Gardens
The facilities shown on this website are a guide only, and you should check with the campsite direct before making any booking. The UKCampsite.co.uk will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions