Reviews of Little Kings Park

Campsite Search > UK > Wales > Pembrokeshire > Amroth > Little Kings Park Reviews

Little Kings Park
Amroth Road
Ludchurch
Amroth
Pembrokeshire   (Browse area)
SA67 8PG

Open: 1st March To October 31st

Statics for Hire   Statics on Sale   Seasonal Pitches  Caravan Storage Caravan Storage
 Chemical Disposal   No Battery Charging   Gas Exchange   No Recycling Facilities
 No Kitchen Facilities   No Freezer / Fridge    Motorhome Point
 Shop On Site   Bar On Site   Restaurant On Site   Wifi Access
 Kids Playground   TV Room   Games Room   No Evening Ents
 Fishing <5 miles   No Wild Swimming   Indoor Pool On Site   No Outdoor Pool
 Horse Riding <5 miles   No Cycle Hire   Golf <5 miles   No Tennis
 Beach <5 miles   Watersports <5 miles   Boat Launch / Mooring <5 miles
 Sea Views   Not Working Farm   Campfires Allowed   Not Open All Year
 No Waterside Pitches   Public Transport <5 miles  No Dog Walk

Reviews:  46 in total, now showing 1 to 10                 Previous 10          Next 10
Jump to Page   1   2   3   4   5

Date of Visit: September 2019  Confirmed Booking Unit:  Tent
Nights stayed: 3 Travelling as:  Mature couple
Reviewer: Debora32937hxp 1 review from this member

Booked and arrived within an hour, after leaving another site disappointed.

Superb customer service, lovely well kept site, shower blocks immaculate.

Dog friendly site. However, my only criticism would be that the sites Tavern will only allow dogs outside, by September the temperature drops quite considerably when eating outside.

I would have thought, given that it is a dog friendly site, that should be extended to the Tavern too, or at least a specific area inside.

We only stayed for the meal and 1 drink, would have been more if we weren’t so cold

Date of Visit: July 2019 Unit:  Touring Caravan
Nights stayed: 7 Travelling as:  Mature couple
Reviewer: Trev.c 7 reviews from this member

Arrived here mid afternoon on Sunday, wife did checkin smoothly. Shown to plot by warden who offered to hitch it up on his land rover and back it in, levelled it up, put the legs down for us. I said I would mention him on my review, so thanks Mike for helping us.

The site itself is nice, super pitches are good with their sea views. Other pitches are good, nice camping field for tents with views as well. Toilets are kept clean throughout the day with regular checks, shop good, swimming pool I didn't use but looked inviting.

Pub on site was OK with some nice beers, etc, just be aware of opening times, serves meals as well.

Overall, a good holiday, pleasant and helpful staff, what more could you ask for. Thanks.

Date of Visit: July 2019 Unit:  Motorhome
Nights stayed: 3 Travelling as:  Mature couple
Reviewer: Ian29 8 reviews from this member

Very nice looking site with clean facilities. Reception staff were friendly and made us very welcome. Unfortunately after that it all went downhill.

I was shown to our pitch which was a rather small hard standing with a small piece of grass on the side. After around half an hour the warden came and informed me that we were on the wrong pitch. As we were in a motorhome it was easy enough to move to the correct pitch next door (slightly smaller) and apologised for the mistake.

A local family pitched their caravan on the pitch we had vacated and proceeded to use the grass on both sides of their caravan. I queried this as the grass between us was clearly marked with my pitch number. None of the staff could explain why my grass was for the use of the person next door and the staff started to get a bit stroppy.

As we were touring the area we decided to move on to our next site early as we couldn’t sit outside the van as we had no grass area making our pitch no more than a car parking space. After complaining and a lot of arguing I managed to get two of my three nights refunded.

Date of Visit: June 2018 Unit:  Campervan
Reviewer: Nepts 1 review from this member

My wife and I visited this site in our campervan for 2 nights, the site is excellent it is clean, the toilets and showers were spotless. The facilities are good, lovely clubhouse/bar. The staff were very helpful and friendly when I discovered my hook up lead didn't reach the hook up point they loaned me one for free. It was so quiet after 10pm.

I would recommend this site to anyone wanting peace an quiet. We would definitely go back again!

Date of Visit: August 2017 Unit:  Touring Caravan
Reviewer: Mjjones17 19 reviews from this member

Not normally the type of site we use as our kids are grown up and don't travel with is but on this occasion we went with family and their young kids.

What a great site, location for that area of Pembs is perfect, close to all the big attractions.

Facilities on site are second to none with great little indoor pool and play area and plenty of grassed areas as well, little on site shop is well stocked and the bar is great. Food is fantastic and atmosphere is great.

Date of Visit: August 2016 Unit:  Tent
Reviewer: Wackie01 3 reviews from this member

Stayed for one night with an electric hook-up but wished we could have stayed longer. The price was very reasonable and the site was fab with a view to die for. The food on offer in the evening was hot, fresh and very tasty. The location was great for nearby local attractions. The staff were very friendly and informative. Will be returning in the future for a longer stay and will happily recommend; in fact, I have already recommended to friends and family.

Date of Visit: July 2015 Unit:  Tent
Reviewer: Martyn66 3 reviews from this member

Just returned from a 3 night stay at Little Kings. Myself, my wife and my grandson (4 years old) have to say what a site. The pitch was very slightly sloping but not too much to cause any issues. We were pitched in at no 11 which was sheltered by hedges and trees. The view from our tent was spectacular looking over country side and a seascape in the on so far distance. For the 1st week of the school summer holidays the site was not full but there was a group of campers above us. The site had a nice friendly feel about it. There was a little road noise from the main road which was a good mile or so away but this is one of the advantages of this site. We have stayed on various campsites in the West Wales area but this one is the most tranquil but having great location for getting around. The beach is a short distance. We went to folly farm which is a great day out for boisterous little ones with plenty to see and do. This was literally 15 mins away when taking the main road to kilgetty.

Facilities on site are good but the shower blocks are tired with showers being 20p ( 2x 10p) which was well adequate time for my wife. Showers are hot when you get used to the controls. The new owner explained he will be refurbishing these in the near future. Washing up facilities are a little tired also.

My grandson loved the swimming pool and play area. The play area is situated at the tourer field with swings and climbing activities. I don't thing these would be appropriate for younger children.

We did not use the tavern but the menu was good and pretty reasonably priced. The shop in reception stocked essentials with the ability to order baked produce for the following day. I thought the cost of goods in the shop was reasonable and cheaper than your local Spa. Staff and owner on site were friendly and extremely helpful

Overall this is a lovely site which is well located and in a transition period with new owners. I can't wait for our next visit.

Date of Visit: April 2015 Unit:  Static
Reviewer: CJT77 1 review from this member

Lovely site with loads to do for the kids and stunning tavern. Serving great beers, wines and food at great prices. New owners arrived this year and are investing a lot into the park. New massive activity playground for children apparently arriving in a few weeks. Swimming pool and other facilities are all being overhauls. Lovely to see the site changing so much 👍

Location is brilliant. Only a few miles away from some stunning coastal towns as well as narbeth and folly farm. We booked to go back this summer for 2 weeks!

Date of Visit: August 2014 Unit:  Touring Caravan
Reviewer: Crichbish 2 reviews from this member

Overall a well positioned nice site, friendly and helpful staff, good sized pitches, great play areas but let down by the showers and toilets, both in desperate need of investment, being cramped with old fittings, old and generally unpleasant, they were cleaned regularly but despite this they never felt clean. I don't have any objection to paying for the use of showers but I do expect them to reflect the cost in their condition. If the toilets were updated I wouldn't hesitate to return to the site, but until then will be looking elsewhere.

Date of Visit: August 2013 Unit:  Tent
Reviewer: Jo p 6 reviews from this member

Was given enough information at time of booking with what we would need to bring so paying for showers etc was made clear before we paid.

The showers at the bottom of the field were not very nice but I think that was due to the families using them rather than the campsite itself. The top shower block was always clean (So we used these) The welcome was extremely warm and staff really really helpful, they went over and above with everything to make our stay a good one.

The pool was nice although having to stay with the kids who are very good swimmers and ages 13 and 14 was a pain. The Tavern was also nice and welcoming and the food was delicious the nice touch was a camera into the games room so the kids could go off and yet you could see them.

Would definitely rebook this site if visiting west wales as it is excellent value for money and a lovely well kept site with large pitches

Previous     46 Reviews in total, now showing 1 to 10      Next

Is Little Kings Park child friendly?  YES, it accepts children & has a playground  View all facilities

Does Little Kings Park have a swimming pool?  YES, there is a pool on site  View all facilities

Where is the nearest shop to Little Kings Park?  There is a shop on site  View all facilities

Is Little Kings Park dog friendly?  YES  View all facilities

Other Sites Near Amroth      Other sites within 10 miles   -   All Sites in Pembrokeshire

UKCS Meet Stratford Caravan & Motorhome Show 26/06 to 28/06
Over 350 new and used caravans and motorhomes, camp over with 3 nights of fantastic live entertainment, bar and food ...more